2023 Kraken Training Camp Thread

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
1695930524094.png

He did serve the first suspension last season's pre-season game on the 27 of september of 2022 and monday was the 2nd match suspended served. So he's eligible to play tonight.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Do you think 50-60 pts is a good target for him or I'm being a bit optimistic?

50-60 would be unrealistic for Kartye unless he was on the top PP and playing big minutes 5v5. Even 40 will be hard to get without a lot of ice time.

Reactions: goforit

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
In the Offensive Zone I like my Wingers shooting from their Off-Wing...better angle and closer to the Net and puck can come off quicker

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I’d like to know as well. We SW Washingtonians don’t get KONG. Hell i don’t think many people in the state outside of the Seattle metro do either.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
The game is being replayed on root sports today and tomorrow just a FYI.

Melanson looks decent. Being a bit aggressive at times.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex

Lots of time when it comes to Ty Nelson. I don't expect him playing any meaningful NHL games until he's 22/23 but when he gets up and learns the NHL speed I'm confident he will be a contributor on the backend. Reminds me of a young PK Subban at times, not as dynamic of a skater but the similar size, big point shot, big drive, and loves to get the puck to the net. He will be a favourite in Seattle in a few years.

Reactions: Renopucker

OldCootHockeyFan

Jan 28, 2023
Lynnwood WA
I’d like to know as well. We SW Washingtonians don’t get KONG. Hell i don’t think many people in the state outside of the Seattle metro do either.
At the risk of being a whiny peepants (which, admittedly I am) I am bummed that I had no clue whatsoever about a KONG telecast. I checked both ROOT stations, CNBC, NHL channel, ESPN, but KONG? An NBC affiliate of KING TV? Since when do they broadcast sports?

And can someday tell me about future non-ROOT games? I tried NHL/Kraken "chat with us" and all I got was check out KJR. Oh, sure.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
At the risk of being a whiny peepants (which, admittedly I am) I am bummed that I had no clue whatsoever about a KONG telecast. I checked both ROOT stations, CNBC, NHL channel, ESPN, but KONG? An NBC affiliate of KING TV? Since when do they broadcast sports?

And can someday tell me about future non-ROOT games? I tried NHL/Kraken "chat with us" and all I got was check out KJR. Oh, sure.

There aren’t too many. NHL app works for all those details

Opener is on ESPN
Oct 17 on ESPN
Dec 7 ESPN
Dec 20 TNT
Jan 1 on TNT (winter classic)
Jan 24 on TNT
Feb 10 Hulu ESPN +
Feb 19 ESPN
Mar 21 ESPN
April 13 ABC
April 14 TNT
April 18 ESPN

OldCootHockeyFan

Jan 28, 2023
Lynnwood WA
Okay, thanks Marquis. I did a deeper dive on the "schedule" submenu at both NHL and NHL/Kraken websites and I can see the detail you mentioned. Based on that it appears Wednesday's game in Vancouver will not be televised. That how you see it?

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Okay, thanks Marquis. I did a deeper dive on the "schedule" submenu at both NHL and NHL/Kraken websites and I can see the detail you mentioned. Based on that it appears Wednesday's game in Vancouver will not be televised. That how you see it?

yea that's game is gonna be at Vancouver's AHL teams building.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad