Prospect Info: 2023 Draft #12: LW Daniil But

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018

I think we're trying a new draft strategy - draft best friends who will want to stay together at all costs. Sure we overpaid, but at least they aren't returning for a meaningless sophomore season in NCAA.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Not my favorite selection, especially since my 3rd rated prospect, Benson!!! was on the board. I heard someone say he could be Tuch, I think we'll be pretty happy with the player in the end.

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
The fact that we took two Russians and have been preaching an identity about wanting to bleed in the dessert has me so excited about the potential here. They obviously did their homework and grabbed their guys.

Reactions: YotesFan47

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Are these the players we tanked for? Frick we could of actually had a team and drafted these guys

Tanking isn't just about drafting high, it's also about quantity. It's about five 1st Rd picks last two drafts and 12 picks overall this draft.

Also, our scouts have certainly done much more scouting than anyone on this board, and nearly every analyst in North America is biased towards NA players. Those draft prospect rankings are highly suspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoanStopBelievin

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Can we add polls to the prospect threads? Like a 5-scale pick grade from "hate it" to "love it".

Would be interesting to have a f40 consensus grade on each individual pick.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Can we add polls to the prospect threads? Like a 5-scale pick grade from "hate it" to "love it".

Would be interesting to have a f40 consensus grade on each individual pick.

Not really into that.... but we can do a thread giving everyone a chance to grade them all together at the same time.

That would come after the other rounds are done.

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
Watching the video highlights. He looks like a taller version of Ryan Leonard maybe without quite the physicality of Leonard. If he matches Leonard in play and scoring. This could be a nice get at 12. Watch Leonard highlights then But highlights. Very similar.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3