GDT: 2023-24 season game 76 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 4/4/24

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Edmonton is 100% 50/50 just because you dont understand why, doesn't make it less true,

EDM wins in Shootout 3-2
EDM loses 4-0
EDM wins 4-2
EDM wins 4-1

Tell me where is the 100% certainty? Oh wait, you don't understand the game....so there is that....EDM has nothing behind McDavid/Draisaitl, and again, same as COL, it's an absolute beast to get past, but when/if you do, they aren't deep, they have Hyman, RNH, and Kane, who all FEED off of McDavid, they don't create on their own....

You buy into the hype way too much
Put money on it if you buy into your own bullshit

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Put money on it if you buy into your own bullshit

Put money on what? Are you that f***ing deranged, LA vs EDM might not happen, it might, McDavid might get f***ed in the last game of the season, and that's easy money....

But yea, just because you don't understand f***all.....imagine wanting to place money on an imaginary scenario because you don't understand what the f*** is going on.....

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Remember that 2012 team? Anything can happen.

That 2012 team started slow, made a huge coaching change, called up hungry youth, made a f***in giant deadline splash, and got hot down the stretch.

That 2024 team started hot then turned into a giant f***in wet fart with sagging metrics and the nearly worst record in the league vs. playoff teams while playing near 40 year olds #1 dman minutes.

Anything can happen. I'm gonna go call Jessica Alba!

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
That 2012 team started slow, made a huge coaching change, called up hungry youth, made a f***in giant deadline splash, and got hot down the stretch.

That 2024 team started hot then turned into a giant f***in wet fart with sagging metrics and the nearly worst record in the league vs. playoff teams while playing near 40 year olds #1 dman minutes.

Again, why do you have to lie?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The 2012 team was widely considered to have exited their rebuild too early as well.

The 2024 team just sucks

If the 2024 team was the 2012 team

Hiller would have waived Trent Lewis and Ethan JAD a long time ago and brought up Jordan Hodgson, Dwight Helenius

We would have traded Jack Minus Forever Englund and a 1st for Boone Jenner, allowing Clarke into the lineup

Tyler Turcotte and Tanner Fagemo would be in prominent middle six roles getting normal minutes

But apparently we just have to protect the kids by playing them 3 minutes and try to help Kopitar set the all time forward minutes record or some shit

bland

Jul 1, 2004

Now THAT is so 2012

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad