GDT: 2023-24 season game 76 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 4/4/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GKVSag6bkAAbtSU

Los Angeles Kings(39-25-11, 89pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Seattle Kraken(17-49-8 42pts, Last in Pacific)
SAP Center | San Jose, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
keWjffS.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

55AxBkK.png

MrbK41p.png

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

ey36UG0.png

Scratches: Akil Thomas
Injuries: Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley, Alex Turcotte, Philip Danault
Covid: N/A

:sharks

SHHmmCw.png

VU4X5MR.png

7UVTjM9.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I feel like you roll 12-6 this game just because of the B2B scenario, but whatever.

Reactions: YP44

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Kings are 3-7 in their last 10 road games. There is only one more road game on the schedule after tonight.

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I
I mean if you're not going to play Kaliyev or Thomas tonight, on a b2b at home vs a lottery team, what are we even doing here, sent Akil the f*** down6
heard they are gonna make Arty sell popcorn and toss out urinal cakes. He just isn’t getting the message.

• Haha
Reactions: tny760

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Both Kopitar and Doughty played 23+ minutes last night. You’d like to expect that tonight against the Sharks is an opportunity to decrease their usage.

The risk is expecting Pierre to put together two good performances together in a row. The only way to get there is going up early on the scoreboard. This is more than a must win for the homers. Kings have to cruise all the way from the drop of the puck to even begin to dispel doubts from the 50% of the fan base that just love to complain, according to the Mayor.

Reactions: ru4reals and tny760

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Both Kopitar and Doughty played 23+ minutes last night. You’d like to expect that tonight against the Sharks is an opportunity to decrease their usage.

The risk is expecting Pierre to put together two good performances together in a row. The only way to get there is going up early on the scoreboard. This is more than a must win for the homers. Kings have to cruise all the way from the drop of the puck to even begin to dispel doubts from the 50% of the fan base that just love to complain, according to the Mayor.
I am actually nervous about injury to forwards without Klaiyev or whomever is in his pot being able to help cut some of the ice time. The player does not even need to be a positive guy out there, just not a negative.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

They played that many minutes against the f***ing Kraken. Goes to show you how little trust they have with the rest do the roster

Reactions: King'sPawn

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
So Hiller really doing 11-7 on the back end of a back to back. Of course he is. Lol.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
So Hiller really doing 11-7 on the back end of a back to back. Of course he is. Lol.
shit is so f***ing dumb i almost can't believe it

moverare took six shifts in 5 minutes in a game that was simply over for the bulk of it

not utilizing your 7D, not utilizing a 4th line, abusing kopitar to scrape into the playoffs for what? for you to lose your job after a 1st round exit anyway. every opportunity to show your novel take on the system and make better decisions, but you do exactly what your fired former boss did

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
When LA was rocking 12-6 but rotating Spence and Clarke as healthy scratches I was begging for 11-7. Makes little sense now. Begging for another forward to go down.

• Wow
Reactions: Surf Nutz

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
keep the mojo flowing....Im going to perform a prayer circle after work for Kaliyev to get more than 3 minutes of TOI tonight !

Reactions: chris kontos

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Must Win Game!!! Time to get a new hot streak going.

Lewis needs more ice time!

Haven't been around much. Too many Spring projects.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
When LA was rocking 12-6 but rotating Spence and Clarke as healthy scratches I was begging for 11-7. Makes little sense now. Begging for another forward to go down.
Same.. and he did it for a couple of games. But now continue using 11-7 for rotating forwards through a 2 man 4th line - long term - to improve your 4th line is a failure due to wear on the your top players. Thats a fine short term strategy e.g. Woodcraft used it some last playoffs to cave in the destitute LAK 4th line. I think continue doing this right before the playoffs start is just really bad planning.. Kopi will be ragged.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Same.. and he did it for a couple of games. But now continue using 11-7 for rotating forwards through a 2 man 4th line - long term - to improve your 4th line is a failure due to wear on the your top players. Thats a fine short term strategy e.g. Woodcraft used it some last playoffs to cave in the destitute LAK 4th line. I think continue doing this right before the playoffs start is just really bad planning.. Kopi will be ragged.

At the moment we don't have a 4th line. There is no chemistry with with Laf, Ak and whatever center they put with them. So, then Hiller moved Laf up to the the 3rd and puts Lewis down and that shift he created a scoring chance, then the next shift they scored with Laf screening the goalie. Lewis is awful at 3rd wing, so just put him at 4c, and play Akil and Ak and be done with it.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
At the moment we don't have a 4th line. There is no chemistry with with Laf, Ak and whatever center they put with them. So, then Hiller moved Laf up to the the 3rd and puts Lewis down and that shift he created a scoring chance, then the next shift they scored with Laf screening the goalie. Lewis is awful at 3rd wing, so just put him at 4c, and play Akil and Ak and be done with it.
Akil did not look good in his debut...I'm doubting his ability to be a 4th liner even...but hey it was 1 game and nerves maybe got in the way...he'll have up his workout intensity in the off-season for a chance at 4th line role...Fagemo has scoring ability at least not sure what Thomas brings in all honesty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad