GDT: 2023-24 season game 71 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @6:00pm 3/25/24

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
1513656983283.gif

That whole last four minutes. Good lord.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
3 games the kings shutdown the canucks offense. would rather play the cancucks than the oilers right now
As long as the Kings go into the playoffs without any other scoring forwards getting hurt, the team looks good, I'd give them a chance and well that's not what we really wanted, we wanted to definitely win a round. But right now I'd give them a good chance.

Reactions: mbar

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Jebus that was too intense at the end. Of course Drew takes a terrible penalty, all his good karma gone from that penalty he drew. f*** off Vancouver.

Refs in this league are f***ing garbage.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Pretty ho-hum game that got super exciting at the end, Talbot made some really big saves to preserve it. He was the best player on the ice.

Even though it benefitted the Kings tonight, I'd still like to see the rules changed to where games like this extend until the penalty is over.

• Haha
Reactions: mbar and Surf Nutz

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
As long as the Kings go into the playoffs without any other scoring forwards getting hurt, the team looks good, I'd give them a chance and well that's not what we really wanted, we wanted to definitely win a round. But right now I'd give them a good chance.
agreed, other than the starts, the kings can match with any team the way theyre playing now.

• Wow
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
agreed, other than the starts, the kings can match with any team the way theyre playing now.
As soon as this road trip's over the Kings only play 1 playoff team. Pretty sure they won't be playing the Stars. If they did it would easily be dismissed as 'they were playing a great team' so Blake wouldn't have to face any accountability if they lost. Nobody should be hoping for them to play the Stars and that would be a terrible thing to happen to this organization.

Reactions: VILARGOD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad