GDT: 2023-24 season game 58 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @6:00pm 2/27/24

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
some quitter plays from fiala on that PP

immediately flinging shots 2 in a row missing wide then the backhand passes up the middle

dude will never learn
I dunno. A least Fiala understands the puck has to go towards the net if you want to score.

Kings probably beat Vancouver just because the hockey gods have a sick sense of humor.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

Tracks. Gavrikov and Dubois were bad tonight.

from the related tweets:

holy hell i'm glad we don't have to watch that. even when mcdavid/draisaitl/mackinnon pop off i don't think they break a net of more than +4, having an entire pairing pushing -7 is insanity

Jungle Boy

Feb 12, 2003
Recife, Brazil
This team has so many holes, is it even worth trying to fill them before the trade deadline? They need to face up to the fact that this is not a very good hockey club, just slightly above average at best, and they’re not built for playoff hockey.
Same story from the last two seasons. Such an waste of talent! Just go 2013 San Jose, trade some guys with value, get some goons and agitators and just have some fun in the playoffs. I would even consider trading gravikov and Danault

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
At least DL had the wherewithal to build from the backend out and make sure the middle of the ice was strong. He supplemented it with a mix of bangers and gritty scoring.

Blake seems to be doing the polar opposite. No goalies, smurfs in defence and a bunch of primadonna’s up front getting paid for bad penalties and giveaways.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Left after that 2nd goal, came back to a post game with Jim absolutely raving with Patrick about dim sum so I can only surmise the rest of the game was just as scintillating with a productive outcome

Pretty glad I'm super busy Thursday, that one is going straight to the DVR and right down the flusher if it's remotely like the last two

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Kings going to surprise everyone and win on Thursday. If you count not getting shutout a win, I'll take it. Keep playing the kids is all you can do now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad