GDT: 2023-24 season game 58 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @6:00pm 2/27/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GHW9Vuda0AAu8K-

Los Angeles Kings(29-18-10, 68pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Calgary Flames(28-25-5 61pts, 5th in Pacific)
ScotiaBank Saddledome | Calgary, AB
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

46v7rNk.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

FlyhRBs.png

NRz30nO.png

IFAzMXC.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Adrian Kempe update per John Hoven:
From what we’ve been able to gather, Kempe is returning to Los Angeles for further evaluation later this afternoon. Like many of the other injuries suffered by Kings players of late, detailed imaging is required before understanding the extent of the injury and any subsequent timeline for a return. At the very least, he won’t be playing in Calgary. Beyond that, well, it’s not sounding very promising. Let’s wait for the official word, though, before going down that path.​

Scratches:
Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson, Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley, Mikey Anderson, Adrian Kempe
Covid: N/A

:flames
y0A9pSa.png

KpadxGX.png

E1G3gjU.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I learned that, according to the NHL Instagram account, the Kings have won the most regular season games away at the Saddledome than any other arena. That must mean something, right? :P Of course, I also learned that the Kings can't beat the Yotes or Kraken on home ice too. :laugh:

Who knows at this point. Praying to the hockey gods for 2 points...

Reactions: Jungle Boy and YP44

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Fully agree that if Kempe is done for the year they need to be sellers. They won't be, but they should.

I'm not saying try to miss the playoffs though. Kings won't get a lottery pick no matter how much they tank at this point. Move some of the older pieces with value, give the young guys a chance higher up in the lineup, maybe try to surprise a team as the wildcard. Kempe is one of like 6 or 7 pieces I wouldn't want to move anyways.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Is it Markstrom or Vladar tonight? Hopefully it’s not Wolf, as we’re due to get stoned by an AHL goalie who’s itching for a shot.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I’m sorry to say but Kempe was not moving the needle one way or another. He’s been invisible and a non factor pretty much the whole season. Only reason he’s producing is because he’s on the first line. At no point did I watch Kempe this year and thought individually he was getting shit done. In the pre season he was on fire until he got injured and hasn’t been the same since.

I don’t see any reason why Kaliyev, a sniper, can’t take his spot and at worse produce a little worse than him.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I’m sorry to say but Kempe was not moving the needle one way or another. He’s been invisible and a non factor pretty much the whole season. Only reason he’s producing is because he’s on the first line. At no point did I watch Kempe this year and thought individually he was getting shit done. In the pre season he was on fire until he got injured and hasn’t been the same since.

I don’t see any reason why Kaliyev, a sniper, can’t take his spot and at worse produce a little worse than him.

I don't think he realizes Kempe was leading the team in scoring......just saying

Reactions: lumbergh

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3