GDT: 2023-24 season game 54 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 2/20/24

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Let's see if the Kings come out flat and uninspired like with Todd. Still not sure which team will show up.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
maybe i'm seeing things but it looked like he took one of those jump steps in the hall like when your back spasms

poor guy

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
The thing with backs….once you injury them you‘re never quite right. Hopefully just tightness.

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Turcotte and Kaliyev are going to get more shifts. Absolutely imperative that one of them does something or JAD is going to be plugged in a role he shouldn’t have.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Jim Fox “it depresses me to seem him go down that tunnel.” Depression… really… put that together with the outburst in Buffalo and the time he was crying on the air.

Dude needs to seriously get a hold of his emotions.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Turcotte and Kaliyev are going to get more shifts. Absolutely imperative that one of them does something or JAD is going to be plugged in a role he shouldn’t have.
He already is it’s called an NHL roster spot hahahahaha

those piles of snow at the bench are a little ridiculous for 5 minutes in
Clarke was practicing his hockey stops .

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Jim Fox “it depresses me to seem him go down that tunnel.” Depression… really… put that together with the outburst in Buffalo and the time he was crying on the air.

Dude needs to seriously get a hold of his emotions.
Foxy can be a little much at times but I don't hate him nearly as much as some of you. I guess I got a soft spot for the guy, he's always been very kind to me and my family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad