GDT: 2023-24 season game 52 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @9:30am 2/17/24

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
1708202387090.jpeg

Very satisfying on all accounts. Good to be in the other side of a two goal comeback for the first time in a while. Great to wipe that grin off Marchand's face. If anyone is wondering where the Hubbell satellite is. It actually returned to earth and landed on Marchand's face.

Awesome to see Clarke go from heel to hero in just over two minutes. I knew as soon as Boston took that shot that it was likely going to result in a breakaway. I love how Danault just casually lobbed the puck to center ice.

Keep it Rollin'!

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Big Daddy PL is heating up.
Except for that 3rd Bruins goal lol, I hope he learns from it. I don’t know if he was anticipating the play there and waiting for the puck to get to him instead of supporting. Bad decision. And he got rightfully blasted on national TV :laugh:

But i’ll tip my hat to him, he’s played a lot better. Just clean up the defensive lapses.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I like Hiller so far. Still has some things to work out but that will come with more games played.
He has a good feel for the game and making adjustments. Goes with whoever is engaged in the game at the right time.
Seems to trust more guys out there than Todd.
A fresh look after so many years of Maclellan that was always just his way or the highway shift after shift game after game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad