GDT: 2023-24 season game 52 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @9:30am 2/17/24

Cianide

Under New Management
Jun 11, 2022
This is ludicrous thinking, it would be like saying Michael Peca wasn’t great because as a forward he is supposed to score. The object of the game is to contribute to in helping your team win as much as you can.

Karlsson was as dominant a player as anyone in recent memory in his peak. Look at that Ottawa team in 2017.

Don’t believe me how dominant he was, listen to the interview with Mark Stone.
EK has always been a hand grenade in his own zone.

Reactions: psych3man

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Hiller has this team on a much better compete level than what TMac did while coaching this team! If the Kings want to make the playoffs, goaltending is still the question mark. Talbot is running on fumes and Rittich has taken over the #1 job because he's the best goaltending option right now(his numbers don't lie). Rittich/Talbot are not the playoff answer in net. They need to acquire a goalie that can be their starter now, in the playoffs and for the near future till Portillo is ready.
No goalie (via trade dealine) is going to win the Kings a cup this season. Kings only chance is to play well enough, long enough, where non-suckage goaltending is good enough.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
EK has always been a hand grenade in his own zone.

Yes, and was also the most dominant offensive defenseman of his era. Nobody in the league transitioned the puck from the defensive zone to the offensive zone better, not an easy thing to do.

He will retire as the greatest right-shot defenseman in league history, although I think when it's all said and done Makar has a great chance to pass him.

Cianide

Under New Management
Jun 11, 2022
Yes, and was also the most dominant offensive defenseman of his era. Nobody in the league transitioned the puck from the defensive zone to the offensive zone better, not an easy thing to do.

He will retire as the greatest right-shot defenseman in league history, although I think when it's all said and done Makar has a great chance to pass him.
I'd rather have 8 than EK. Drew brings an unparalleld defensive game and the offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00