GDT: 2023-24 season game 52 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @9:30am 2/17/24

DyslexicTom

Jan 1, 2009
He’s just to skilled to not be playing every game, and playing alot. There will be some growing pains but he’s a dynamic talent on the blue line for a team that lacks a lot of them up front.
They keep him out so he wouldn’t hit any bonuses; this is all despite bullshit obstacles being put in his way. God, management sucks.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
He’s just to skilled to not be playing every game, and playing alot. There will be some growing pains but he’s a dynamic talent on the blue line for a team that lacks a lot of them up front.
He should be marinating in the MINORS. What you talking about. Kings development team. LOL.

Reactions: ibleedkings

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
This is what I don't get, this team has desperately needed more production from the blueline, and they have a dynamic offensive talent like Clarke that they just chose to not play. Braindead, Clarke has to play. It's good for the team now and for Clarke's future

DyslexicTom

Jan 1, 2009
This is what I don't get, this team has desperately needed more production from the blueline, and they have a dynamic offensive talent like Clarke that they just chose to not play. Braindead, Clarke has to play. It's good for the team now and for Clarke's future
It's because of the shitty cap position Blake has put this team in that they have to nickel and dime their cost-controlled talent to ice a compliant team.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
One of the most clutch PK's I've ever seen, with 4 on 3 no less. What a f***ing 1st goal by Clarke and a hell of a comeback. Great game. Boston and Marchand can f*** right off. Don't know how that elbow on RV wasn't called when there were TWO f***ing refs right there watching.

f*** Boston.

Reactions: 21Dog and ru4reals

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Hiller trusted him in OT start, even though he took the penalty, he made up for it with his 1st NHL goal and the game winner!

dman3474

Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
Finally some fight back from this team.

Happy for Clarke. I’m sure he was kicking himself on that penalty but one of the best in the league vs a kid with less than 20 games experience, what do you expect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad