GDT: 2023-24 season game 49 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 2/10/24

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Oiler didn't want to give the puck to Byfield at the end. Officials had to step in to get it. What a little b*tch.
Wouldn't expect any less from a team with so many scumbags. Was satisfying seeing them trounced like that, loved the physical play. That's how you throw them off, PLD was a big part of that.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Kings are playing with more heart and fight in them now that Todd is gone. Oilers are punks that need their clocks cleaned.
A much better effort all round...the players should be ashamed TMac didn't deserve to be axed cause they played like shit

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
IMG_0071.jpg

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
NHL.com has Turcotte getting 3:32 time on ice. Like what the f*** is that! The next least ice time was Grundstrum at 9:01.

Why do the Kings always have to screw around with their prospects ice time and confidence. First Vilardi & Kupari, then Byfield, then JAD, then Kaliyev, and now Turcotte and Clarke.

So, he wasn't injured?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
PLD seemed so happy in his interview with Carrlyn. He was working with the crowd like he was running for president or something.

“Believe me great American kings fans , I will lead you guys to the cup because I know how to put it on the line. Some people say it’s my greatest trait, I don’t say it but many people say that about me”

PLD 2024

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
NHL.com has Turcotte getting 3:32 time on ice. Like what the f*** is that! The next least ice time was Grundstrum at 9:01.

Why do the Kings always have to screw around with their prospects ice time and confidence. First Vilardi & Kupari, then Byfield, then JAD, then Kaliyev, and now Turcotte and Clarke.
Bro, we won. You heard the powers that be, it’s all about wins and losses from here on out. If you’re looking for daycare, you got the wrong league.

Subtle observation and no clue if I’m right or wrong, but I don’t think TM would have went with Rittich in that game.

Great f***ing job by all, let’s get f***ing going now.

Reactions: DryIslandBartender

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
These assholes are gonna get good again and we’re all gonna break out the KY and then they’re gonna let us down probably.

f***

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
These assholes are gonna get good again and we’re all gonna break out the KY and then they’re gonna let us down probably.

f***
Some of us didn’t put it away….we don’t give up on our team during a bit of adversity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad