GDT: 2023-24 season game 49 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 2/10/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings(23-15-10, 56pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Edmonton Oilers(30-16-1 61pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ TNT RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

I don't have time to make a full GDT this morning, but judging by the looks of practice the line won't change all that much

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: kingsholygrail

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
After a whole f**kin year off till the next game I expect nothing less than a sluggish effort from start to finish. Oilers shutout, McJesus goes nuts. Plus Edmonton just played last night so guaranteed lost. Closer and closer to BLUC getting canned as well. Let's do this.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I’m not saying this is a must win from a point standpoint. This is a must win in which direction this team is going to go. If they get their backs blown out then I see the Kings forfeiting the rest of the season.

Last edited:

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I expect a sluggish start. But otherwise, they really should find a way to get up for this one and get two points, while looking good by the end of the game.

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Perfect introductory game for the new coach.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
don't even know what to expect at this point, hard to feel like it's even part of the same season its' been so long heh

also I'm sick as all hell right now, just trying to fight thru it and hopefully watch the game

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Shout out to Dubois, our labor king, for quiet quitting on a National stage

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
This soap opera of a season is starting to feel more like I'm following the real housewives of El Segundo then a pro hockey team. Rust or not if the boys can't get up for this one we've got even bigger problems than we've ever imagined. I want to get back the big cheeses on QB in the post games again.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Oilers on their 3rd game after the All-Star break and the Kings with a new coach and haven't played in forever
Oilers played last night though. They dont have much travel but I notice most teams have looked bad on back to backs this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00