GDT: 2023-24 season Game 48 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @4:30pm 1/31/24

If the Kings lose tonight, will Rob Blake fire Todd McLellan over the All-Star Break?

• yes

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • no

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Of course they win a game where the only real bright spots are Turcotte and QB. A game where they almost blow another lead and would have if it weren’t for some good goaltending and a few goalposts. Still have no hope this team does anything in the playoffs, if they make it in. I’m done bitching and moaning. This board needs this break, well at least I do.

Reactions: ru4reals

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Can't imagine how good this team would be if we kept Vilardi and Iafallo.

We literally gave up Durzi, Vilardi, Iafallo and Kupari for a chump.

Reactions: tbrown33

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
When you get 3 goals from the 4th line you are going to win somewhere north of 95%. It’s nice to see Turcotte add something to that line, it’s been a struggle recently.

The Kings just don’t have any killer instinct when protecting a lead, remember the good old days when a Kings lead after 40 was game-set-match. They were fortunate that Nashville didn’t tie it between the Forsberg goal to get it to 2-1 and the Lewis 3-1, even then they couldn’t even not make it a sweat. Fortunate to win in regulation, but there have been some games they have been unlucky not to win, so take the 2 points and try and regroup after this break.

Would you rather WC into the central or the pacific?

Reactions: ru4reals

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Grundstrom scored a great goal on his Natural RWing...Carl needs to put his teeth in during interviews with Carrlyn and Daryl not that they haven't seen toothless hockey players...Carrlyn is a cutie LA's lucky to have her to brighten up some of the dreary broadcasts

Attachments

• Toothless.jpg
    Toothless.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 2

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
When you get 3 goals from the 4th line you are going to win somewhere north of 95%. It’s nice to see Turcotte add something to that line, it’s been a struggle recently.

The Kings just don’t have any killer instinct when protecting a lead, remember the good old days when a Kings lead after 40 was game-set-match. They were fortunate that Nashville didn’t tie it between the Forsberg goal to get it to 2-1 and the Lewis 3-1, even then they couldn’t even not make it a sweat. Fortunate to win in regulation, but there have been some games they have been unlucky not to win, so take the 2 points and try and regroup after this break.

Would you rather WC into the central or the pacific?
Is it the coaching? Team goes into total prevent any point they have the lead.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
If Blake waits for end of season to sign Kopitar to extension AAV is 2 million less

The multi-year extension just never made any sense.

Plenty of teams in other sports go year to year with older players. Is Blake worried that Kopi is going to bolt somewhere at 37 years old?

I know having Anaheim within driving distance is a reality, but come on the Ducks aren’t in a position to give big $ to Kopitar.

I’m mildly worried about next season, it’s the season after that where I fear that Kopi is going to end his career where he can’t keep up anymore, and doing it making $7m.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00