GDT: 2023-24 season Game 48 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @4:30pm 1/31/24

If the Kings lose tonight, will Rob Blake fire Todd McLellan over the All-Star Break?

• yes

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • no

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GFMGLVZakAAkwhr

Los Angeles Kings(22-15-10, 54pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Nashville Predators(26-22-2 54pts, 5th in Central)
Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, TN
TIME: 4:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ TNT RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
nDMPk0A.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
WO1OD1N.png

I don't know how the bottom 6 is going to lineup, I'm not going to guess if Byfield comes back in

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratched: Brandt Clarke, Arthur Kaliyev, Alex Turcotte
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley, Blake Lizotte

:nashville
2us6eFP.png

TGvh8sw.png

3Q1CJRF.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
If ever there was a must-win game for Todd and a must-lose game for the fanbase, it’s this one.

I’d love to see some line changes.

Byfield - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Kaliyev
Fiala - Dubois - Laferriere
Grundstrom - Turcotte - Fagemo

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Clarke
Roy - Spence

I’d really love to see Dubois and Fiala sit for a game and get their heads out of their asses but what can you do, Todd’s fighting for his job tonight.

Last edited:

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
If ever there was a must-win game for Todd and a must-lose game for the fanbase, it’s this one.

I’d love to see some line changes.

Byfield - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Kaliyev
Fiala - Dubois - Laferriere
Grundstrom - Lewis - Fagemo

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Clarke
Roy - Spence

I’d really love to see Dubois and Fiala sit for a game and get their heads out of their asses but what can you do, Todd’s fighting for his job tonight.
You left out JAD which is precursor for any Koala lineup. .. and where my boy Turcussy

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Nothing short of 7-0 will do.

Unfortunately BSD is gonna be dragging a trough into the ice with his gigantic sockpuppet so we'll probably squeak out a wet fart win

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Don't even know anymore and am starting to care less and less as the season slips away, but I would just like to see a decent effort from the players and more interesting lines.

Reactions: Sausages

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm going to convince @Sol to come over to my apartment and bring me Chinese food to watch this one.

I don't know why but that actually sounds like the perfect food for a 430pm wednesday california winter game

also because you'll expend more effort and TOI in the restroom than the Kings will during the game

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I tried to find a betting outlet that would cover my final score bet of :
Preds: -6
Kings: -10
No luck.

First game in nhl history that required negative values to reflect leauge importance, fan interest and future implications.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I voted no. I don't think a coaching change happens till the summer. So here's hoping for a win.

Lossing 14 of 16 maybe just as impressive as Edmonton winning 16

Reactions: LAKings88

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
You left out JAD which is precursor for any Koala lineup. .. and where my boy Turcussy
I didn't even realize they hadn't already sent him down. Just assumed they would have since he had himself a good game.

From LAKI:
In terms of tonight’s lineup, forward Samuel Fagemo and defenseman Brandt Clarke were the scratched players on Sunday afternoon in St. Louis. From the looks of this morning, it appears as if both will be out tonight in Nashville, but both are available should the Kings look for an additional lineup change.

Sounds like Turcotte might actually remain in the lineup, and Lewis may not be available either.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Don't even know anymore and am starting to care less and less as the season slips away, but I would just like to see a decent effort from the players and more interesting lines.
I just want this team to be put out of their misery, thus ending our misery as well.

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Start of the season really masked Blake’s dumbass offseason. It’s all coming to light now, especially with Talbot struggling. $8.5 million for a guy we didn’t need, instead of quality goaltending. Shoot, even if we leveraged all or part of the Dubois package for a goalie, we’d be in a better position now and moving forward. Probably going to lose Roy for nothing too.

At this point I don’t care if Todd goes, I’ll only be satisfied once Blake is gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad