GDT: 2023-24 season game 45 LA Kings vs Buffalo Sabres @7:30pm 1/24/24

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
The more they lose, the closer we are to Blake getting fired.

This is our number one goal. Nothing will change until Luc and Blake are no longer running this franchise like their own personal D&D campaign.

Let the great meme season continue in spectacular fashion.
Luc is the bigger issue. I firmly believe he was the one directing another run out of the core before the rebuild started. I also think he was the one that ended the rebuild early. If you see those decisions being made when you are the boss, you either push back on them or simply fire the GM (especially with ending the rebuild) unless they are what you want to happen. The overarching strategy is the problem and that is set by Luc.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
When flat earthers watch a sporting event in a different timezone and its dark there and light where they live.. what is their theory on that? asking for a friend
1706185788454.png

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Okay… they’ve legit hit a point of no return. I cant imagine them rebounding with how much the morale has plummeted and Todd has given up. This is crazy.

1. While doughty might be right or wrong I am going to go against the judgement of the “Ha” guy on this.
2. Again, they’re talking about players playing for themselves and against what worked previously. What kind of leaders are Kopitar and Doughty that they cant manage their room? The Kings didn’t have this issue with Fiala that some of you detractors are trying to point the finger at. Look no further than team killer PLD.
3. Todd is so obviously done and I think it’s all going to happen soon. The room has obviously died.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Okay… they’ve legit hit a point of no return. I cant imagine them rebounding with how much the morale has plummeted and Todd has given up. This is crazy.

1. While doughty might be right or wrong I am going to go against the judgement of the “Ha” guy on this.
2. Again, they’re talking about players playing for themselves and against what worked previously. What kind of leaders are Kopitar and Doughty that they cant manage their room? The Kings didn’t have this issue with Fiala that some of you detractors are trying to point the finger at. Look no further than team killer PLD.
3. Todd is so obviously done and I think it’s all going to happen soon. The room has obviously died.
Agreed the situation in untenable. Even playing devils advocate, which I love to do, I cannot see another outcome no matter how contrived (without it being crazy fan fiction stuff).

Reactions: David Lunch

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Jesus Christ when will this lie end?
when we folks stop pining over ex players like ex gf's ... hes not ours anymore time to get over it ..

*edit I agree like i have every year since he's been hired .. time to fire the coach

Reactions: tny760

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I can't figure out why Clarke is playing over Spence...Spence is better all round and Clarke's Defense is Horrible...he's not strong enough yet and gets over powered badly...Send Clarke back down for the remainder of the AHL season and talk about next year when the Kings can't sign MRoy to a 5 year deal worth 5-6 M per...

Reactions: lumbergh

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I can't figure out why Clarke is playing over Spence...Spence is better all round and Clarke's Defense is Horrible...he's not strong enough yet and gets over powered badly...Send Clarke back down for the remainder of the AHL season and talk about next year when the Kings can't sign MRoy to a 5 year deal worth 5-6 M per...

It's actually kind of simple, Clarke is better. That's all.

psych3man

Dec 17, 2019
Outside Chicago
Did you watch Clarke play? The kid is dynamic as hell...exactly what the team could have used all year. Confident, talented, difference maker. He's an elite offensive defenseman. You pair him with an excellent stay at home defenseman for a lifetime. He is going to make mistakes, esp being young but that's why you play him from the beginning of the year and live with it as he keeps improving. But, that's not how the Kings do things.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
McLellan answered very respectfully and I commend him for that.

Asking someone if he thinks he's going to be fired is just piling on and accomplishes nothing. It won't help him reevaluate his decisions. It won't change his deployment.

Dude's a Human being and now that media is emboldened by player frustration, they feel safe asking that kind of question?

I just think asking someone about potential termination, no mayter how "respectful," is in poor taste.

I derided the media for asking soft ball questions regarding TM's coaching "strategy/decisions." But I see they went nuclear instead lol. Yet people are bent out of shape for Drew calling out his team.

Yeah this is the frist time it felt like a real media market with the sharks circling, and I'd say Drew and TM were commendable in their calmness, pros for sure. but props to the media for once, they weren't letting them off the hook and were really digging in.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
when we folks stop pining over ex players like ex gf's ... hes not ours anymore time to get over it ..

*edit I agree like i have every year since he's been hired .. time to fire the coach

Its not the player, its the decision making that lead to the move that we are mocking.

Please try to keep up.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Luc, Blake, and TM all need to be fired, and at least a couple culture changing trades need to happen too. It's the only solution when the rot runs this deep. I don't think Cheeseman is the assassin the moment requires though. We'll see.
Agree 100000%

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Its not the player, its the decision making that lead to the move that we are mocking.

Please try to keep up.
as far as faber though dude, it really doesn't matter. if daddy said she can't date you, you still have to move on even if you're the perfect boyfriend. it's over.

Reactions: Brownie to Pancakes

Jungle Boy

Feb 12, 2003
Recife, Brazil
Luc, Blake, and TM all need to be fired, and at least a couple culture changing trades need to happen too. It's the only solution when the rot runs this deep. I don't think Cheeseman is the assassin the moment requires though. We'll see.
Roy for Chychrun, Play the Kids in the right side.
Kalyev, Grundstrom and JAD for some real 3rd and 4th line guys.
Gosh I miss Jordan Nolan

Reactions: Johnny Utah

bland

Jul 1, 2004
as far as faber though dude, it really doesn't matter. if daddy said she can't date you, you still have to move on even if you're the perfect boyfriend. it's over.
No it isn't. This trade is only beginning to hurt.

Its nice that some folks are finally catching on though.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
No it isn't. This trade is only beginning to hurt.

Its nice that some folks are finally catching on though.
i completely agree, it's just also literally stupid wasting energy complaining about "what could have been"s

sure i make the odd joke about cernak but you know what man, he's gone and it is what it is

Reactions: Shellz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad