GDT: 2023-24 season game 24 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @4:30pm 12/9/23

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Someone compiled a few clips from yesterday:

Note: I don't think the refs are biased, just they were terrible yesterday.

God that's infuriating to see the ref staring straight at Lee kneeing Gavrikov.
Would love for refs to have to watch replays that show them staring straight at obvious penalties and having to answer as to why they didn't make the call

Reactions: Ghetty Green

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Reading comprehension skills are sharp today I see lmaoooo

You expressed concern about all the violence in the league and then immediately called for more violence.

I comprehend your position. You believe that in order to protect themselves the Kings should target opposing players. I’m just pointing out the irony.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You expressed concern about all the violence in the league and then immediately called for more violence.

I comprehend your position. You believe that in order to protect themselves the Kings should target opposing players. I’m just pointing out the irony.
yeah because it makes more sense to take a beating and never give it back. Become the gandhis of the NHL is a much realistic way of approaching things.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
yeah because it makes more sense to take a beating and never give it back. Become the gandhis of the NHL is a much realistic way of approaching things.

I never said the Kings should become “Gandhis” of the NHL. This issue does not require an either/or solution. There’s a whole spectrum in between pacifism and relentless violence.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I never said the Kings should become “Gandhis” of the NHL. This issue does not require an either/or solution. There’s a whole spectrum in between pacifism and relentless violence.
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 8.20.14 AM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad