GDT: 2023-24 season game 24 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @4:30pm 12/9/23

FeartheFur

Jul 15, 2018
A point on the road is a good thing. Blowing a 2-0 lead in the third bad thing.

Going to be a shoot out tomorrow. I’m excited.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Just don't go on an 11 game road losing streak. Lol. Bad lost beat the hated rangers and come home healthy. We got this. Hopefully no incoming long slump. Rangers got shutout so they'll come out blazing. Hopefully Byfield can outduel Lafreniere.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

FeartheFur

Jul 15, 2018
This PLD whipping boy thing is crap. He will come around. He is a playoff performer. He is still settling in. Phis line mates are clicking with him. How is Aki Thomas doing in the AHL?

Fagemo also

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Kings are tied with Boston for best P% in the league. Funny how the Kings still can’t catch up in games played with all the games they played this week.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
This PLD whipping boy thing is crap. He will come around. He is a playoff performer. He is still settling in. Phis line mates are clicking with him. How is Aki Thomas doing in the AHL?

Fagemo also
You sign that kind of contract you're fair game. An 8 million dollar Jarret Stoll type role is not ideal.

He still has plenty of time to turn it around, I still have hope that he'll find his A game when it matters most. But if he's still centering our 3rd line in 2 years we've got some big issues.

FeartheFur

Jul 15, 2018
Kopi is gone after next year. He is on a 8 year contract

Unless Byfield takes the number one center

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014

Fagemo also
9 points in his last 8 for Thomas, he’s gotten going after a slow start after the injury.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
You sign that kind of contract you're fair game. An 8 million dollar Jarret Stoll type role is not ideal.

He still has plenty of time to turn it around, I still have hope that he'll find his A game when it matters most. But if he's still centering our 3rd line in 2 years we've got some big issues.
An 8.5 million dollar 3rd line center, who does none of the good things Stoll did.

Poor face off performer. No snarl. No forechecking. No defensive awareness. No f***ing heart.

PL is giving a morbidly bad ROI on both his acquisition cost and salary. It’s a god damned Greek tragedy at this point.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Hopefully this puts to bed some of the utopian takes people had that “players care for each others safety”. The amount of weak rhetoric we heard last year from people when we wanted revenge for Anderson getting killed by McDavid. This year for sure has shown one thing and has proved one thing. Players don’t care nearly as much about the opposition as much as some people want them to. And for that reason, I have no issue with revenge in the NHL or targeting other players. This season has been rife with that, the Kings have been the victim of this bullshit too. I think if the Kings want to level the playing field then I have no issue with them targeting other players.

And with how bad officiating is this year… I’ve never seen so much incompetence leading to so much violence this year. This is the most violent the NHL has been in a long time. I’ve never seen so many blatant cheap shots go uncalled.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Hopefully this puts to bed some of the utopian takes people had that “players care for each others safety”. The amount of weak rhetoric we heard last year from people when we wanted revenge for Anderson getting killed by McDavid. This year for sure has shown one thing and has proved one thing. Players don’t care nearly as much about the opposition as much as some people want them to. And for that reason, I have no issue with revenge in the NHL or targeting other players. This season has been rife with that, the Kings have been the victim of this bullshit too. I think if the Kings want to level the playing field then I have no issue with them targeting other players.

And with how bad officiating is this year… I’ve never seen so much incompetence leading to so much violence this year. This is the most violent the NHL has been in a long time. I’ve never seen so many blatant cheap shots go uncalled.
I can vouch that David Perron definitely cares about player safety.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that's actually our problem, dops can't deal with more than 1 on the same day so they just ignored our game

optics of hammering that nail are way more important

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012

“There has been so much violence this season. It’s so bad.”

“We should start targeting other players.”

Lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino