GDT: 2023-24 season game 23 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @4:00pm 12/7/23

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Montreal is and will always be my most hated team ever. #neverforget'93cupfinals. Remember we use to never beat Montreal no matter what stage the two teams were at. Just loving us smoking the Canadians at any time. Feels good.
Most hated team ever? LA wasn't good enough that was all

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Byfield emergence is like signing a 9m free agent. Talbot playing about 10 times better than his salary. Moore even better than right before his contract signing. Englund 1m 26 yr old mostly AHLer waayyy better than Edler. Spence is solid as expected better than Walker. Who am I forgetting?
I legitimately completely forgot about Edler

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Proud of the boys. I'm glad I was wrong about Byfield, that 1st goal had shades of young Kopi written all over. Doughty has noticeably elevated his game this year, looks like a new Drew.

Reactions: lumbergh

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Seriously. Imagine how much better they could be if that money went to a useful player.
well Blake hit homeruns (so far) on Talbot and Englund.. those were serious longshots in anybodys book.. the "sure thing" turned out what looks like a major fail.. we will see.. no team spends 2.5 mil on both goalies and lives to tell about it.. Kings may be the 1st.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
giphy.gif

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Love...Like Carrlyn but I hate when a player is asked about another player...why bring the guy on...ask the Question(s) directly...

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
well Blake hit homeruns (so far) on Talbot and Englund.. those were serious longshots in anybodys book.. the "sure thing" turned out what looks like a major fail.. we will see.. no team spends 2.5 mil on both goalies and lives to tell about it.. Kings may be the 1st.
Maybe but there’s still a lot of season to go. We’ll find out but it’s fun so far!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Good/Great to see Talbot getting another Shut-Out and of course Byfield scoring twice,Kopi's 3 assists,Fiala's 2 A and Drew's G & A,Moore's goal and Kempe's assist

Maybe but there’s still a lot of season to go. We’ll find out but it’s fun so far!
Fun for sure

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kings playing much better than I expected. Awesome. The emergence of Byfield and Moore have been fantastic, and Kopitar/Doughty are playing like they're in their 20s again. And of course, goaltending is much more consistent.

Honestly, my biggest and only complaint at this time is PLD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad