GDT: 2023-24 season game 23 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @4:00pm 12/7/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GAw3GB7XIAA5iCz

Los Angeles Kings(15-4-3, 33pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Montreal Canadiens (11-11-3 25pts, 6th in Atlantic)
Bell Centre | Montreal, QB
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
yxxBeBB.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

w1bsbxb.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:habs

3rwDVz9.png

b0h36z4.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The Canadiens fans are so weird.. they hate Dubois so much, but they’re happy he’s not on their team even though their anger is from him not going to their team? Tf.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The Canadiens fans are so weird.. they hate Dubois so much, but they’re happy he’s not on their team even though their anger is from him not going to their team? Tf.
They had to move on from the Danualt hate so PL is next target

Reposting this delusional gem for the habs board
The Kings remind me of those New Jersey Devils teams with Brodeur in net. Suffocating defense and bore-you-to-death hockey, it's hard to watch.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Like to see Fiala and Kempe to heat up and for Dubois to show something! I imagine he's pouting that Byfield was put on the PP1 and he was relegated to PP2

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Like to see Fiala and Kempe to heat up and for Dubois to show something! I imagine he's pouting that Byfield was put on the PP1 and he was relegated to PP2
Tough shit right? I like that Koala is doing it by merit. Byfield gathers loose pucks which is really important keeping possession on the PP.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Reactions: AbsentMojo

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

It's the usual trade board used car sale

"Hometown boy is our perfect solution at center"
"he wants to come here so we're not going to give up good assets for him"
"look photos of him and caufield on a boat, hahah we're totally gonna rip off the jets for him"
"he went to the Kings? He sucks anyway, bullet dodged."

Throw that on the pile of asking for Vilardi and a 1st for anderson before saying they can get vilardi for free on waivers and a 1st for anderson elsewhere

The Danault contract is gonna be worth 1m a goal

And we want Turcotte for a 3rd and mediocre prospect but since you say no he sucks anyway but we're going to start this thread once a month

and you get the idea

There are a lot of fanbases clueless about the Kings and that's fine, but there's only one who arrogantly tells us how dumb we are for it and it usually ends up looking like a cold take in short order, so I'm just gonna have to assume both PLD and Turcotte are gonna be studs.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
I get the sense that they never wanted him and were dreading giving up a boatload of assets for him but still ended up offended and outraged that neither the Jets nor the player were willing to bend over backwards to gift Dubois to les Canadiens for peanuts. It just sucks for us that the Kings are the ones who end up holding the bag.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
It also has to do with the Canadian inferiority complex IMO.

Canada is better than the United States in every conceivable way. Thus you have to rationalize why a player like PLD would sign a LTC contract with LA and call it a dream.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Sounds like Hab fans plan on booing PLD. Hopefully it lights a fire under his ass. Not sure why hab fans think PLD used the Canadiens as leverage. If anything I think Montreal management overplayed the likelyhood that he was going to became a UFA and sign there.

Canada is better than the United States in every conceivable way. Thus you have to rationalize why a player like PLD would sign a LTC contract with LA and call it a dream.
hey don't lump the rest of Canada in with the snobby french

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I get the sense that they never wanted him and were dreading giving up a boatload of assets for him but still ended up offended and outraged that neither the Jets nor the player were willing to bend over backwards to gift Dubois to les Canadiens for peanuts. It just sucks for us that the Kings are the ones who end up holding the bag.
They wanted him - or should I say that Bergevin wanted him and he brought his obsession with him here to LA.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Dubois has to start producing again right...Grundstrom appears good with him but the other Wing not sure about

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It blows my mind that Canadians think they’re better than the US when they still have British royalty on their currency.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
They wanted him - or should I say that Bergevin wanted him and he brought his obsession with him here to LA.
Id bet alot of money that thats exactly what happened. That deal has begevins fingerprints all over it

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015

Well Cheezies are better than Chee-tos and most of their chocolate is better than ours, but that's where the list stops, HA

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Lizotte returns, had a tweet link with the lineup in here didn't see somebody already commented so I removed it

Definitely excited, he means a lot to this lineup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad