GDT: 2023-24 season game 22 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @4:00pm 12/5/23

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
If Byfield broke out last season even toward the end, or Turcotte emerged as a center and not a patient, we wouldnt have traded for PLD.. and we'd have spent 4 mil on Gabe and 4.5 mil on a goalie.. Kupari and Iafallo moved for some mid to late round picks. Life would be good.

Reactions: VILARGOD

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Came here to read about how great everyone is feeling about the comeback win and all I see is a bunch of bitching about PLD. Am I surprised? Hell no...

Reactions: Ghetty Green

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
I agree. It would be hilarious if LA sets the all time record and doesn't even get a thread on the main board.

Meanwhile the slightest bit of news around a Canadian team and their arrogant fans think it’s mainboard worthy.
I’m sure it’ll be the main talking point during the Habs broadcast so they’ll know then.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Came here to read about how great everyone is feeling about the comeback win and all I see is a bunch of bitching about PLD. Am I surprised? Hell no...
We signed the dude to an 8.5x8. We're a little concerned here Axl. I do agree the complaining is never fun though (talking about myself). I'm more of an optimist positivity guy myself but PLD has been testing that

Kingkopitar

Jan 10, 2017
Just playing devils advocate with PLD situation, but could it be that he is a part of the reason why the kings are having success? So he doesn't score a lot of goals, but is he the cause of a lot of goals ala Durzi. Could be that the kings are overpaying through the nose but for some weird reason works because the centers are a solid, if not somewhat boring players. I don't know, could be worse, could be 2017-2021. The dude does look lazy away from the puck, and that is worrisome because it goes against everything the kings are trying to build. Sends a weird message.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I've only stated what I stated as an opinion (just as everybody else does all day on here) and in response to people replying to me saying it's 100% PLD's fault and better linemates wouldn't help him. I respect your opinion and frankly we will get no where with this conversation so we should probably leave it at that
You're right. I'm sorry. I respect you're opinion too, and I shouldn't have gotten defensive.

Reactions: VILARGOD

lexlavender

Jun 9, 2013
Just playing devils advocate with PLD situation, but could it be that he is a part of the reason why the kings are having success? So he doesn't score a lot of goals, but is he the cause of a lot of goals ala Durzi. Could be that the kings are overpaying through the nose but for some weird reason works because the centers are a solid, if not somewhat boring players. I don't know, could be worse, could be 2017-2021. The dude does look lazy away from the puck, and that is worrisome because it goes against everything the kings are trying to build. Sends a weird message.

The best thing PLD has done is poison pill Todd McClellan to run 3 even lines instead of riding Kopitar for 30 min

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Alright this game is definitely done. They don’t have it today at all.
Good call, Sol.

Sure thing bud. Every post you’ve made the last 3 years:

Goalie sucks
Goalie sucks
Byfield sucks
Goalie sucks
Byfield sucks
Axl loves me
Goalie sucks
Goalie sucks
Byfield sucks
Goalie sucks
Byfield sucks
Axl loves me
You forgot 'Coach sucks'

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Any chance arty sees time in ot?
Hey look, @chris kontos -- another 6min or less for Kaliyev!

Screen Shot 2023-12-06 at 6.08.36 AM.png

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Seriously a new phenomenon this year.

We look ahead to what needs to be improved and do not care what just has happened.

Some act here like we are Tampa Bay and have played in the (Conference) Finals for five straight years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad