GDT: 2023-24 season game 21 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @5:00pm 12/3/23 The "Yes we are playing today" edition

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
He gets paid like a player who should elevate others
So when Fiala didn't work with Kopitar and when Arvy got kicked off the top line because it wasn't working I guess it was because Kopitar was failing to elevate them? Like I said, PLD's been lacking BUT

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
It's going to become a problem sooner or later. I'm having a hard time believing nobody has talked to him about it.
i don't think guys like him will ever listen to something like that. they'll put in immense amounts of work in whatever THEY feel their deficiencies are but other peoples' opinions don't factor in

just a character flaw i've had experience around

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
PLD's been lacking but I'm not sure if surrounding him with the worst linemates he's ever had will help either
Surrounding Laferriere and Grundstrom with PLD seems to be a disservice to them. Both have looked good with Danault and Lizotte, respectively. And both are playing pretty well, individually.

It can't be overstated how much of a problem PLD has been on the ice as far as intensity and execution.

But don't worry. It definitely won't be a concern by the 2031-32 season. It's exciting to think of how many 60ish point seasons he'll average without the demands of being a top defensive forward.

Reactions: Telos and VILARGOD

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Anderson is such a boss. The unsung hero of the lineup likely for the foreseeable future.
locking him up is gonna prove to be a great move longterm, he's your scottie pippen

contract is gonna age SO well

Reactions: Telos

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
So when Fiala didn't work with Kopitar and when Arvy got kicked off the top line because it wasn't working I guess it was because Kopitar was failing to elevate them? Like I said, PLD's been lacking BUT
Yeah, no.

PLD has had 4 separate regular linemates in 20 games: Fiala, Kaliyev, Laferriere, Grundstrom.

How many more changes need to be made to accommodate the one-dimensional forward?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad