2023-24 San Diego Gulls/Tulsa Oilers

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
So Verbeek traded Perreault for a dude to center two ECHLers?
You say this as if Perreault is some highly valuable asset, he’s currently scoreless and playing on Laval’s bottom 6 as well. I agree though that he should be playing higher in the lineup, though I haven’t seen him play to be able to say if he’s actually looked any good or not

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
You say this as if Perreault is some highly valuable asset, he’s currently scoreless and playing on Laval’s bottom 6 as well. I agree though that he should be playing higher in the lineup, though I haven’t seen him play to be able to say if he’s actually looked any good or not
No, just a fairly recent late 1st round pick. Both probably won’t be NHLers, it’s just an interesting trade because people had hopes for Perreault at one point.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Don’t understand the Nesterenko hype (?)

Just another fringe forward down there. If he was good enough he would’ve been called up by now
Hype? I think he can be a 3rd line depth scorer. Not sure what hype you’re talking about. He’s a 1st year pro that got off to a tough start but has been good since. Expecting him to be called up shortly and make the team out of camp next season

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
This shtick of never discussing our prospects except in the case of dismissing them every time someone suggests they might be an NHLer is pretty tiresome
I look for progression...if I don't see it from year to year or from early in the season to late in the season then it's red flag time. Nesterenko seems to be showing some progression. If he can develop into a 3rd line player then the Ducks have a big win out of him.

Reactions: AngelDuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad