2023-24 San Diego Gulls/Tulsa Oilers

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Having a non-factor as a center can't be helping either of them.
Yes, but as for MP, he seemed to be just floating around and being slow in the moments I saw him. Which was a small sample size.
That wasn't because of a center

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Gaucher's line was a top scoring line when it had Tracey and Caulfield on his wings. Caulfield got promoted up a line and the coaching staff is trying to find someone similar.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Gaucher's line was a top scoring line when it had Tracey and Caulfield on his wings. Caulfield got promoted up a line and the coaching staff is trying to find someone similar.
Help me understand your timeline. That line was hot for 2 weeks in early December. Since then Gaucher has 6 points (1 goal - empty net) in his last 23 games going back to 12/20. Caulfield has 4 points (3 goals) in his last 17 games. Tracey has 5 points (2 goals) in his last 19 games. I guess they should have left them all together!

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Help me understand your timeline. That line was hot for 2 weeks in early December. Since then Gaucher has 6 points (1 goal - empty net) in his last 23 games going back to 12/20. Caulfield has 4 points (3 goals) in his last 17 games. Tracey has 5 points (2 goals) in his last 19 games. I guess they should have left them all together!

Game 26, on Dec 27th, was the last time Tracey-Gaucher-Caulfield were all together. That's 20 games ago. First, Tracey got ill. Two games later, Caulfield got promoted to the 2nd line due to Perreault's injury and has stayed there since... because King ended up being injured later.

I'm here to tell you that that line was hot and had some kind of chemistry. Due to injuries and eventually the coaches like his play on the 2nd line, Caulfield has remained 2RW.

Your query was that Gaucher is a complete black hole. I provided a segment of his season that proved the contrary. "I guess they should have left them all together," as you proclaimed, was never the argument. Don't move the goal post.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Game 26, on Dec 27th, was the last time Tracey-Gaucher-Caulfield were all together. That's 20 games ago. First, Tracey got ill. Two games later, Caulfield got promoted to the 2nd line due to Perreault's injury and has stayed there since... because King ended up being injured later.

I'm here to tell you that that line was hot and had some kind of chemistry. Due to injuries and eventually the coaches like his play on the 2nd line, Caulfield has remained 2RW.

Your query was that Gaucher is a complete black hole. I provided a segment of his season that proved the contrary. "I guess they should have left them all together," as you proclaimed, was never the argument. Don't move the goal post.
I agree with you that the line was hot for two weeks and rhetorically said they should have kept them together. Caulfield has not been successful on the 2nd line. The trio did have chemistry and should be put back together. And yes, Gaucher has been a black hole over the past 23 games...I would think that the coaching staff would see it as a no brainer to get them back together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad