Anyone who has watched Suchanek in AHL this season:
Strengths ?
Weaknesses?

He’s on an AHL deal right?

Thanks!!!
Strenghts: good at stopping pucks
Weaknesses: bad team for the most part of the season

:sarcasm:

I have not watched much if at all of the Gulls this year, but obviously he must have been one of theor best players. Up with Zellweger and De Leo I guess

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Anyone who has watched Suchanek in AHL this season:
Strengths ?
Weaknesses?

He’s on an AHL deal right?

Thanks!!!
He's a one-man W some nights. Extremely athletic and agile. He's by far the best goalie in SD although I'm not convinced he's viewed as the #1 there by management. He's crawled a long way from where he started.

His major weakness is that he's small, and he looks small. He's also very mobile. He makes a lot of incredible saves that a bigger goalie might not need to make look so spectacular. I think he's worth a try in the NHL somewhere based on his sheer athleticism and reflexes.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Always a loss when nobody posts anything after the lineup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I watched only parts of the 3rd but I thought Perreult was slow and very unimpressive. Tracey is crafty but sill can't see him close to NHL.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Gulls lose In OT, which has been a regular occurrence this year. 1-8 after 60 minutes this season (though they’re 2-0 in shootouts)
Another 40+ save effort from Suchanek to keep them in it. Zellweger had 8 shots.
I watched only parts of the 3rd but I thought Perreult was slow and very unimpressive. Tracey is crafty but sill can't see him close to NHL.
Perreault was a different player before his injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad