2023-24 San Diego Gulls/Tulsa Oilers

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Money may have been a factor for both but I bet there were other factors. This new Gulls guy I guess has an OHL pedigree, could be extremely knowledgeable and interactive with fans. Absolutely possible he just brings something that they think Zilch wouldn’t/didn’t.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
EP rosters have out Gulls squad filled. I think Lacombe and Bo get first dibs on the Ducks squad.

There might be room for a forward or two. Maybe Kassian is willing to go down to the AHL and take Mclaughlin's spot on the 4th line?

I wish that we signed more size on the backend instead Carroll and Costantini (neither look offensively dynamic and both appear to be finesse players, likely just ECHL depth). We have plenty of puck movers with Carrick, Zell, and Minty who will handle the offensive opportunities.

If Leo becomes the #1 Center, that would probably push Deleo to wing, and also give us what appears to be an offensively talented roster.

AgozzinoGawdinPerreault
NesterenkoDe LeoPastujov
TraceyGaucherCaulfield
McLaughlinLopinaWeibe
MatsushimaCrnkovic
CarrickHelleson
ZellwegerWolffe
MintyukovHinds
CarrollProfaca
Costantini
Stalock/Dostal
Clang
Alexander

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I wasn't aware Gaucher could go to SD but that's cool to see he can. I was pleasantly surprised with him overall, by no means is he top 6 material imo but he could be a 20-35 point guy who brings intangibles.

Perreault while looking alright wasn't impactful enough to get a longer look i guess and i tend to agree. and with Tracey I'm not sure if he's even played, he must've but he was invisible. Not a whole lot of faith in either, but if I could only keep one, it's probably Perreault.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I wasn't aware Gaucher could go to SD but that's cool to see he can. I was pleasantly surprised with him overall, by no means is he top 6 material imo but he could be a 20-35 point guy who brings intangibles.

Perreault while looking alright wasn't impactful enough to get a longer look i guess and i tend to agree. and with Tracey I'm not sure if he's even played, he must've but he was invisible. Not a whole lot of faith in either, but if I could only keep one, it's probably Perreault.
I have more hope for Gaucher because he’s younger and fits the Ducks roster better. I can’t see Tracey or Perreault finding a top 6 spot.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018

He stood out to me in a handful of plays, but not in a good way...

Random Rockin' Blog: Wonder Woman #17 (June 1988)

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
There will be probably a number of adds after last night's Ducks game. I think it was like an audition for many guys there.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
The Gulls play a preseason game in Ontario today at 3pm. I wonder if either Zellweger or Luneau will participate.

I'm not sure if Luneau is eligible to participate in the AHL pre-season, since he's not eligible to stay in the AHL this year as a 19-year old who doesn't turn 20 until Jan. The cutoff date to be AHL eligible is to turn 20 before Jan 1st of the season.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Updated Gulls' Depth Chart:

LW: Tracey, De Leo*, McLaughlin, Regenda, Nesterenko, Matsushima (E), Crnkovic (E)
C: Gawdin**, Gaucher, Lopina, Agozzino*, King
RW: Perreault, Pastujov, Caulfield, Wiebe, Codd (E)

LHD: Zellweger, Hinds, Wolff, T. Carrick*, Harrington*, Hagg*, White**, Carroll (E)
RHD: Profaca, Helleson, Howe**, Costantini (E)

G: Clang, Alexander, Suchanek

* Veteran status (played more than 260 professional games)
** Wildcard Veteran status (played between 260 and 320 professional games)
(E) Assigned to Tulsa in ECHL
Italics Waiver Eligible

Veteran Rule: "Of the eighteen (18) skaters (not counting two goaltenders) that teams may dress for a game, at least thirteen (13) must be qualified as “development players.” Of those 13, twelve (12) must have played in 260 or fewer professional games (including AHL, NHL and European elite leagues), and one must have played in 320 or fewer professional games. All calculations for development status are based on regular-season totals as of the start of the season."

Last edited:
Reactions: lwvs84

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
No Regenda, Gawdin, Hagg, White, Carrick, or Alexander. Zellweger, Stalock, Agozzino, and De Leo have all not been sent down yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00