NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Ballmer is a genius, having Kawhi, George and Harden in there all in their last year of their contracts, in what is probably their last shot at a big payday will pay off big time.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Ballmer is a genius, having Kawhi, George and Harden in there all in their last year of their contracts, in what is probably their last shot at a big payday will pay off big time.
Glad he owns the Clippers and not the Seattle Supersonics.

Between the Lakers/Clippers and Kings/Dubs last night, California basketball is where it’s at this season.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I wouldnt based phx on 4 games lol... the bucks down by 21 to the raptors .any top team in the nba can lose vs a bottom team in a 1 game situation dude especially 4 games into the season.

Has nothing to do with these 4 games really so much as their roster is garbage compared to BOS/MIL/GS/DEN/LAL.

First of all we all know the “big 3” will never actually see the court together, Beal might be out for another month or 2…Durant will be injured before Beal returns. I’d be shocked if either of those 2 makes it through the season. And besides that their supporting cast is meh. No point guard to run the offense. Horrible defensively. They’re not a championship contender.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wemby having his best game yet. He’s going to be scary good in no time.

Raptors stink but Barnes is making the jump most expected last year. He’s putting it all together and it’s impressive.

Heat also stink. No further comment.

Reactions: John Price

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
The Suns response to that epic meltdown at home vs the baby Spurs was to….get blown out at home vs the baby Spurs. LOL

That tells you all you need to know about just how bad this Suns team is. The more I think about it I seriously doubt they make the playoffs considering how deep the West is.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
what a surprise chet holmgren has been so far. didn't think he'd have much success with how skinny he is, but he's been very impressive

Reactions: John Price

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Keldon and Zach Collins hero balling instead of passing the ball to Wemby

When is Pop gonna say enough is enough?

This below pretty sums up Wemby and some if his teammates

1699393499322.png

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Lol AD already out injured before the 10 game mark. Lakers should just cut bait on both him and Lebron and reboot the franchise at this point.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Lol AD already out injured before the 10 game mark. Lakers should just cut bait on both him and Lebron and reboot the franchise at this point.
AD is always going to miss at least 20 games a season. better start now than in march or april

Sep 19, 2008
Tracking the Bucks game for my parlay on TV and Giannis is about to shatter his career high. Has like 52 points with 4:19 to go

Sep 19, 2008
RIP Parlay.

Pacers just went ham late in the 4th. Too many Bucks turnovers.

Giannis ends with 54.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
This is going to be a very frustrating experience for maybe a few years. I say this because this situation with Wemby and his teammates reminds me of Yao's situation in Houston his first few years playing with Mobley and Francis. Those 2 guys were extreme ball hogs and wouldn't pass the ball to Yao a lot of times when he was in position to score but would instead wave him off and take a bad shot. Things didn't get better for Yao until the Rockets got rid of both of those clowns. The same thing is happening here with Wemby and his teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad