NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Solid showing for Wemby after a slow start. He got it going in the 4th and showed what he can do.

Too bad the game ended with him waiving his arms asking for the ball while his teammates threw up all over themselves and couldn’t get a shot off.

Also, Luka is a bad man. He kinda flew under the radar heading into this season because no one thinks his team will be good.
Yeah not sure why his teammates didn’t pass him the ball, I hope Pop tore them a new one

Can’t be mad at Luka, that step back 3 was filthy

wemby not looking great at all .. best prospect since lebron eh.... i dunno about that
holy overreaction Batman

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
PHX offense is overrated. They have very little 3 pt shooting and no true PG to run the offense. This has already exposed them in pressure situations in the 1st 2 games, they nearly blew it opening night too.

KD isn’t quite what he once was either, and was forced to be the only option tonight because that’s how thin they are after you get past the “big 3”. Grayson Allen is terrible. Eric Gordon is like 40 years old and a shell of who he used to be. Nurkic is average and often injured. Again why did anyone think this was going to be some kind of championship contender?? They’re nowhere near the elite teams in the league.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Going to be f***ing hilarious if the 76ers get a fine for not bringing a washed, toxic Harden with them to their first game. Would instantly make a mockery of this new rule.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I literally laughed at you after one game and yet you counter with "it's been two games" :laugh:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Damn those aren't easy shots to make, Steph went super sayan

In another game, Clippers absolutely stomped us yesterday

You can't have that many turnovers against a team that has superb 2 way players like Kawhi and PG13
Yeah, I watched that game. If the Clippers (meaning Kawhi and PG) can stay healthy they can be serious contenders. Of course that’s been the case every year lately.

I liked Bassey when he was with the Sixers. I think he’ll be a solid NBA player.

Reactions: Gecklund

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
......why

c69b76f6-aba8-4247-8df7-88762813643f_text.gif

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I'm honestly really hoping that this dumb thing is either a complete dud or doesn't move the needle at all versus just ordinary regular season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad