NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
he has a divorce every season then. god wish he would retire the guy is such an asshole

At some point you’d think to look in the mirrow.

But nahh, the problem is guys like these making these type of money and having yes men surrounding them. They have lost the touch on reality

Reactions: hockey20000

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Also nba cracked down on that idiotic load management. kawhi now has to play 😂
All the teams have to do is say that Player X ( oh - let's just call him Kawhi for this example ) tweaked his ankle during the last team practice but the team waited until game day to see how Player X was feeling before making the decision to sit him out.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Let the show continue

Does he not realize hes contradicting himself? Says he wanted to retire a Sixers yet he demanded to be traded elsewhere :huh:

He literally exercised his player option to facilitate a trade.... its not like he made any attempt to negotiate a contract extension :facepalm:

Besides can anyone really blame Money for not wanting to give a soon to be 35 year old Harden a 4 year/$200million deal

Reactions: John Price

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Never cared for Joel Embiid but when he decline to play for Cameroon and instead chose to play for the US made me lost so much respect for a player I was neutral on. Then he says he's doing it for his son made it even worse. Just wants to take the easy road in life.

Reactions: DueDiligence
Sep 19, 2008
season begins today

been very sour on the NBA which I consider to be the worst out of the top 4 leagues, and I still believe that, however I have been given a free year of NBA League Pass as a NBA season ticket holder so we shall see what happens.

Sep 19, 2008
nuggets - 225. been talking mad shit during the off-season and Malone calling out LeBron on McAfee was pure comedy. taking the nuggets to win big today on opening night.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Remember a decade ago when there was an online argument about Lebron James and the type of brand cereal he ate in the morning?

Good times.

the day him kd harden and irving all gone from the league the better.. although donic is gonna fill there shoes with all the whining he does i think

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad