NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The Lakers are frauds.
I don't think they're frauds, they made the right moves in the offseason to lock up Reaves and Hachimura and have a solid cast surrounding AD and Lebron

it's just that LeBron is old as f*** now and Denver has their number. They actually played better in the 2nd half with Ham and went to the WCF. And returned much of that roster.

Don't forget Joel "I was MVP last year cause I had Kendrick Perkins vouch for me" Embiid whine to the press about his playing time and attitude.
I'm trying to like the NBA but divas like this, Harden, Simmons make it VERY difficult to like the NBA.

Reactions: HisIceness

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
wemby not looking great at all .. best prospect since lebron eh.... i dunno about that

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Solid showing for Wemby after a slow start. He got it going in the 4th and showed what he can do.

Too bad the game ended with him waiving his arms asking for the ball while his teammates threw up all over themselves and couldn’t get a shot off.

Also, Luka is a bad man. He kinda flew under the radar heading into this season because no one thinks his team will be good.

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad