NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Was interested to see how the Dubs measured up with the Celtics to see if they’re turning things around or not.

Down by 50 five minutes into the 3rd. Lol

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Doesn't seem like the Durant-Beal-Booker trio is working out well.

Excited to see where the Suns "trade", aka have him demand, KD this offseason.

Update, Suns decided to play Basketball again

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Melrose Munch

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Doesn't seem like the Durant-Beal-Booker trio is working out well.

Excited to see where the Suns "trade", aka have him demand, KD this offseason.

Update, Suns decided to play Basketball again

It’s cuz KD is a cancer wherever he plays. PHX was foolish to trade for him.

It doesn’t get mentioned nearly enough just how big of a loser Kevin Durant truly is. Seems like whenever he’s discussed it’s generally positive and he’s mentioned alongside LBJ, Curry, and other greats. I just don’t get it….

I want people to think about all the times they’ve ever watched him perform in a big moment or watch any of his teams attempt to win an important game/nationally televised game….he ALWAYS comes up small, his teams always choke, and KD is always at the center of it.

He’s the worst 4th qtr crunch time superstar in league history. He’s a turnover waiting to happen. He NEVER HITS CLUTCH SHOTS. Literally never. He’s gotta be the worst teammate you could possibly ask for if you’re trying to win a championship.

I don’t understand why this player doesn’t get called out for this. It’s been years and years of choking and failing. And sandwiched in between he cheated his way to 2 rings that everyone knows don’t actually count. And that makes everything else look even more pathetic. He’s easily the least respected big time talent in pro sports. His entire legacy will be an embarrassment. The ultimate poster child for what it means to be a failure in sports. All physical talent and ZERO mental toughness or heart. He’s endlessly pathetic. Cringe worthy just thinking about it. Yet somehow he’ll still get into the HOF which is a joke. True fans know how awful he really is and what he really represents. I guarantee most players around the league realize this by now as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Melrose Munch

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Suns try to build a team by putting a supporting cast of soft, one-dimensional jump shooters around a core/big 3 comprised of soft, one-dimensional jump shooters.

All that $ spent and not one dollar towards a lick of defense or a true PG/someone to run the offense. I mean how did anyone think this was gonna work???

And on top of all of it Kevin Durant the worlds biggest loser is your centerpiece? LOL

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Any other athlete with Durant’s talent/ability would have the passion and will and mental toughness needed to stick it out with OKC and push through adversity until finally conquering GS and winning on their own.

Everyone knows this.

Durant though is such a loser and such a weak minded individual that he literally JOINED GS INSTEAD and used that as his path to free, automatic championships without any fight/struggle/effort….it’s still unreal that he did that.

That decision also explains why he relentlessly chokes in clutch moments of games. Why he’s not good enough to be the #1 option on a contender. Why he’ll never be respected by anyone in the league.

KD is a fraud. A loser. And the biggest embarrassment in pro sports history in terms of what could have been.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Lebron becomes the first player to score 40,000 career points! Greatest of all time.

Greatest in terms of longevity. But far too many postseason failures mixed throughout his career to be considered ahead of MJ. Definitely #2 though.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
What would everyone's reaction be to KD being traded to the Warriors in the offseason?

That probably gets them a couple more championships...at least one if they stay healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
You're a Spurs fan, aren't you? I know Charles Bassey is injured but how did he look before the injury? I liked him when he was with the Sixers (mainly their G League team).
Yes, long time Spurs fan

He did a good job in limited minutes, high energy guy and efficient
Not as good when playing more minutes, but still has potential for growth
I like his attitude

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Yes, long time Spurs fan

He did a good job in limited minutes, high energy guy and efficient
Not as good when playing more minutes, but still has potential for growth
I like his attitude
Yeah, I was hoping they'd keep him rather than Paul Reed. I think he has more potential.

Reactions: Power Man

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Greatest in terms of longevity. But far too many postseason failures mixed throughout his career to be considered ahead of MJ. Definitely #2 though.
Personally I don't do GOAT rankings
Team sport, different eras, variables, quality of opponents , etc

I just appreciate greatness tbh

GOAT debates are for talking heads

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: