NBA 2023-24 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
What spot in the draft is worth 1 year of LeBron? To small markets I’d say pretty damn high. Orlando would probably retire his number

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
I wish there was a way to know how many NBA players attempted that ridiculous Luka scoop shot in practice this week

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Don’t understand why the Spurs are playing Wemby on the perimeter so much. With Embiid out he should be feasting on Reed/Bamba in the paint.

Reactions: Power Man

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Shams on sirius radio just now saying this Minnesota timberwolves fight is going to get nasty

both retained absolutely massive law firms with huge retainers out of NYC and Boston

Glen Taylor knows his team has more than doubled in value since his original deal, and ant-man growing to potentially become the face of the league

shams saying he wasnt accepting a wire transfer so he could get out of the deal and void the contract accordion to Lore/rodridgues side.

seemed like a dog shit deal to begin with for Glen Taylor, but he signed the contract

agreed to sell for $1.5 billion
Team is now worth roughly $4.25 billion

Go A-Rod

What spot in the draft is worth 1 year of LeBron? To small markets I’d say pretty damn high. Orlando would probably retire his number

Hasn't LeBron stated he has multi years left?

Sep 19, 2008
Wizards will finish with the worst record in franchise history. Can only max out at 18 wins
They're trying to rebuild but they went from a mediocre fringe playoff team to utter trash very fast. They want to keep being trash, but tell me how that worked out in Detroit, Charlotte and Orlando, franchises that have not sniffed postseason play in years.

Give me being mediocre and scraping by into the playoffs any year over this disaster of a season.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s teams in this league who dump draft picks with salary. The answer is a lot, especially teams in the middle where adding LeBron will undoubtedly give them a better shot to win, even if it’s only a chance.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
21 points and 5 boards in the first nine minutes tonight for Luka. You think he wants that mvp?

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
WTF ???? Boston and Milwaukee combined for 2 ( yes - 2 ) FT in tonight's game.

Even if Boston did nothing but chuck up 3-pointers all night you would think that Milwaukee would have committed at least a few fouls. :amazed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad