Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
So 2 games for Kaliyev and 8 weeks for DeLeo... They need to fix the punishment so the offender gets the same length as the guy they injured.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Lol @ the few kings fans arguing it wasn’t bad because he “didn’t even stick his knee out or anything.” Clowns

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
This reminds me of when we faced Gudas on his various teams… he often would knew our players… so maybe Kaliev is a future duck…

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Due to social media and Derek Lee covering the Ducks, there has to be some official info from the org coming soon. The Hockey guy will see the Lee tweet/x, so I hope the Ducks have some news... unless they're part of Kaiser Permanente. Then we might have to wait a few more days. heh
If it’s Kaiser they’ll fix the wrong foot. Source: I use Kaiser.

• Haha
Reactions: MMC, Ducks and JAHV

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada

iu

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Due to social media and Derek Lee covering the Ducks, there has to be some official info from the org coming soon. The Hockey guy will see the Lee tweet/x, so I hope the Ducks have some news... unless they're part of Kaiser Permanente. Then we might have to wait a few more days. heh
PREACH

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
The fact that its taking this long and they haven't announced anything is horrible.. Brace yourselves.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
The fact that its taking this long and they haven't announced anything is horrible.. Brace yourselves.
It’s only been a few hours… I doubt we will hear anything till morning skate or game time tomorrow.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Probably will be released on the team's twitter right as the game starts tomorrow with no forewarning lol. I am prepared for anything from day-to-day to out 4-6 months.

• Haha

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Since UCI Health is a sponsor of the Ducks I would guess that anything serious would first be treated there. That is a step up from Kaiser. Full disclosure, I use UCI Health myself, and am trusting UCI with surgery on me on the 16th.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Since UCI Health is a sponsor of the Ducks I would guess that anything serious would first be treated there. That is a step up from Kaiser. Full disclosure, I use UCI Health myself, and am trusting UCI with surgery on me on the 16th.
Good idea, who's closest to UCI health that wants to do some scouting for us?

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I keep seeing this thread bumped up and my stomach just goes into a knot when I click on it to read the next post, lol.

This is a good litmus test to see if the breaking of the Killorn injury by the social media team was a fluke or not

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
  • Haha
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad