Injury Report: 2023-24 Injuries Thread | LTIR: Brown, Sergachev | DTD: Johansson, Motte

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Not sure if butchered, not sure if that's your nickname for him but lol...
Big daddy-o is only 1 step away from referring to him as AssMountain and I'm here for it.

They didn't even freeze the water. This is going to take forever.

This is actually unbelievable. I watched the replay of that injury so many times and was sure he wouldn't be back to start next season. It was gruesome. Definitely thought it was solidly a career changing injury.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

The nightmare will return. None shall rest in peace.

1710781370896.png

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Tbh - we can really use this dude right now. Esspecially in games like Saturday's. Just him being on the ice would have prevented some of those hits I would think.

Last time he played against Florida he didn't prevent shit. Tkachuk was having a field day that game.

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Jeannots problem is he is too good at fighting. What we need is the 2024 crombeen
If we wanted someone to hug the opposing team to death we should have just kept Maroon.

If Jeannot was a physical force on the ice when he wasn't fighting this wouldn't even be an issue, destroy the other team with some checks and they'll come to you.

He'd have to catch up to the other team and check them for that to be true though.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
If we wanted someone to hug the opposing team to death we should have just kept Maroon.

If Jeannot was a physical force on the ice when he wasn't fighting this wouldn't even be an issue, destroy the other team with some checks and they'll come to you.

He'd have to catch up to the other team and check them for that to be true though.
I know the stats disagree, but I do feel that Watson was a better hitter. Too bad he’s worse at everything else.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno

Totally agree. Massive hits, and even just good hits, have more in-game impact than dropping ‘em.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad