Injury Report: 2023-24 Injuries Thread | LTIR: Brown, Sergachev | DTD: Johansson, Motte

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It’s only Two months and thankfully it’s the beginning of the season not the end.
Yeah but with the division potentially getting tighter every bit counts. Hopefully Buffalo/Ottawa/Detroit are all overhyped and suck yet again I guess.

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Oh oh Coop gonna be mad at Weekes. Way too specific about where the injury is.

Anyway recover quickly Vasi. We be counting on you.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Seriously wtf. I hope this issue that required a surgery and 2 to 2 and a half months off(and it wouldn't be that surprising if they take longer) just came up, as if thjs was known for most of the offseason and not addressed, it's even worse. This is about as crippling as it gets considering the division Tampa is in, as they are looking at a minimum of 20 games without him, and possibly as many as 27 or 28. Unless they go out and find or.trade for someone, this season could be lost.

Reactions: Summer Rose

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If ever there was a time to pick our offense in your fantasy pool....

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Back surgery may well take longer to fully recover than 8-10 weeks. This is going to create a VERY interesting storyline for the first quarter to third of the season, at a minimum.
Honestly we should hold him out for as long as it takes to make sure hes 100% in the playoffs. Because if hes not close to 100, we are pretty much fxxxed anyway.

I'd rather try to win without him in December than in May

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad