Injury Report: 2023-24 Injuries Thread | LTIR: Brown, Sergachev | DTD: Johansson, Motte

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
that was one of the more direct ankle shots you'll see cripple a guy. my guess is a break. that's a shitty spot to get hit and his reaction for a guy that blocks a lot was not one of comfort. he's likely done for the year. I wouldn't mind us resigning him, he's been effective.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
that was one of the more direct ankle shots you'll see cripple a guy. my guess is a break. that's a shitty spot to get hit and his reaction for a guy that blocks a lot was not one of comfort. he's likely done for the year. I wouldn't mind us resigning him, he's been effective.
If we can ship put sheary . Hopefully we can resign Motte cheap, jeannot for half his salary, Resign duclair for a reasonable amount.for one or two years, and fit Stamkos in. If we make make a move to ship out one surplus bottom 6 to backup defenseman and bring in a top 4/bottom 6 defense I would be happy. I wouldn't mind Dumba on a one year deal at 2 million or less ,but prefer an upgrade.
I assume we are not resigning Fleury or dehann.

Hedman
Serg
Cernak
Perbix
Reddish
Lilleberg

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
If we can ship put sheary . Hopefully we can resign Motte cheap, jeannot for half his salary, Resign duclair for a reasonable amount.for one or two years, and fit Stamkos in. If we make make a move to ship out one surplus bottom 6 to backup defenseman and bring in a top 4/bottom 6 defense I would be happy. I wouldn't mind Dumba on a one year deal at 2 million or less ,but prefer an upgrade.
I assume we are not resigning Fleury or dehann.

Hedman
Serg
Cernak
Perbix
Reddish
Lilleberg
Jeannot is signed for next season.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
My first though was a broken foot or ankle. His reaction just seemed to imply it was more than a stinger (like Cernak). The lack of putting any weight on it wasn't a good sign, but I guess we'll wait and see

Reactions: Stammertime91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad