Recalled/Assigned: 2023-2024 VGK/HSK call ups, assignments

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Sorry Vegas fans. I have been trying to find this but I can't. I'm wondering what's up with pietrangelo and Martinez. Martinez was healthy scratched last game i think, i was thinking he wud be a nice addition for blocks but i guess not? And what kind of illness takes this long! Strange!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hi Vegas fans...any idea when Hertl joins your team?
I don't think until after the current road trip, from what I've heard.

Sorry Vegas fans. I have been trying to find this but I can't. I'm wondering what's up with pietrangelo and Martinez. Martinez was healthy scratched last game i think, i was thinking he wud be a nice addition for blocks but i guess not? And what kind of illness takes this long! Strange!
All I've heard with Pietrangelo is Illness what ever that is. Martinez has been hit and miss lately, but he's also been injured a number of times, may just be maintenance, I think the last game he played, he briefly left injured, so it maybe making sure it doesn't get worse.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hertl had to be put on LTIR to allow call up of Patera with Hill injury. And with game 72 approaching, there won't be option of 'adding" anyone to LTIR as they won't be out for 10+ games. (Hertl can be activated at any time as he's been out long enough)

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad