Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1709414050154.png

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I know I’m in the minority…..but I can’t stand Sean McDonagh, regardless of the sport he’s covering.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
It's ironic, yet honorable, that the dweebiest looking and acting coach in the entire league (Paul Maurice) heads the Florida Panthers who play anything but a dweeby style.

I know I'm supposed to hate them. But I truthfully find them fun to watch. People were all about how the Bruins lost because they "quit" or "laid an egg" in various games the series last year. Yeah, they needed to make adjustments and needed to up their games. But also, the Panthers just play a hard game that will challenge any team of any skill level.

What are the odds Reaves ducks him and brings out the tough guy talk 6 days later?

I think the issue with Reaves as the tough guy who is useless otherwise is that he doesn't go after guys. Has he really ever been one to duck players?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
It's ironic, yet honorable, that the dweebiest looking and acting coach in the entire league (Paul Maurice) heads the Florida Panthers who play anything but a dweeby style.

I know I'm supposed to hate them. But I truthfully find them fun to watch. People were all about how the Bruins lost because they "quit" or "laid an egg" in various games the series last year. Yeah, they needed to make adjustments and needed to up their games. But also, the Panthers just play a hard game that will challenge any team of any skill level.

I think the issue with Reaves as the tough guy who is useless otherwise is that he doesn't go after guys. Has he really ever been one to duck players?
I find myself envying the Panthers while hoping their players get absolutely demolished in equal parts.

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
I know I’m in the minority…..but I can’t stand Sean McDonagh, regardless of the sport he’s covering.
I miss Gary Thorne, who is second to only Dan Kelly as the best hockey announcers ever.

I find myself envying the Panthers while hoping their players get absolutely demolished in equal parts.
How many full line dust ups have they had this year? Five just off recent memory, maybe more. You can tell they are united at very least.

They have so many players you hate....Lomberg, Cousins, Gadjovich...Tkachuk...Bennett....

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad