NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
A dirty hit that f***ing blatant should be the easiest kind to send a message on.

I genuinely hate DOPS and Parros. I don't think he's incompetent I think he's malicious about picking and choosing how to dole out punishment.
I agree here Mike.Parros definitely chooses who not what.That hit is everything the league preaches about removing .

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Parros had no credibility with me before the Gallagher incident

and it just got worse ....favoritism, incompetence and stupidity all together make for an unbelievably bad look

in any Business I know he would be clearing out his desk as I type

DOPS truly is DOPES

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hey guys and gals just came to completely agree with you about Dops and that weasel Gallagher. Scheifele got 4 playoff games as a first time offender for hitting Evans in the playoffs and to me this hit was even dirtier by a know dirty player and he only gets 5 regular season games? What a joke , destroy Gallagher next time you play them.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
A dirty hit that f***ing blatant should be the easiest kind to send a message on.

I genuinely hate DOPS and Parros. I don't think he's incompetent I think he's malicious about picking and choosing how to dole out punishment.
George Parros is a miserable prick and I hope he spills piping hot coffee on his junk not once, but twice in the same morning. f*** him.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
George Parros is a miserable prick and I hope he spills piping hot coffee on his junk not once, but twice in the same morning. f*** him.
I watched that Hockey wifes show & it had episodes with Parros and his wife ( beautiful but snarly type lady) and they were shipping her viper during a move and he came off on show as pretty easy going.Its his decisions that bother me.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I want the Oilers to continue their winning streak. Not sure why, just like to see history being made I guess.
Not hard when they trip a guy plain as day at blueline then few mins later little hold on pp and up 1.My buddy a die hard Oiler fan says but they held McDavid no call.Yea sure but that never happens they call Holloway trip lol .Its shades of MTL forum.

Hoary Marmot

Dec 26, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Leaves are here in Winnipeg tonight. Downtown is lousy with (the bad) blue and white.

8dss62.jpg

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

I think he's afraid of a direct confrontation with the players association so he tries to keep every judgement down so they won't appeal it.

Not the mindset you want from a guy in his job.

Reactions: BMC and EverettMike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad