Prospect Info: 2023-2024 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Geekie 3pt night playing against the top team Cougars
He played a strong game - got lots of minutes, PP & PK. Strong in the dot especially on his strong side.
There were a few gaffes as well - he was coming off the ice when WW got a bench minor for too many men (maybe not his fault :dunno: ).
He also took a boarding minor in the 3rd when the Wild were trying to mount a comeback. I didn't see the penalty so I can't pass judgement on whether it was a good call or not.
There was also a goal called back that was approaching Cooley's Aussie goal in terms of razzle dazzle.
Rematch is tonight.

Reactions: Mosby and lanky

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Lipkin started his season in Quinnipiac with a 5 min major for slew footing and a game misconduct early in the first period. He got more PIMs in one game than he did all last season!

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Apparently Lipkin considered signing this past summer. With Farinacci, there wasn’t any hint he ever planned to sign as far as I know

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Fellas, Hrabal has a shut out (34 saves) and UMass beats Minny St 1-0

Castagna 2 assists for Cornell's 5-4 win over the USNTDP

Bantle 1 goal in Wisc 5-2 win over Mich Tech

Lipkin 1 goal in Q loss to New Hampshire 4-5

Love it! But why the hell do we trust our Russian scout so damn much? I'm not worried yet, but it sure seems that our other scouts are doing just as well as the Russian scout. But he gets all the premium picks

Reactions: Summer Rose

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Love it! But why the hell do we trust our Russian scout so damn much? I'm not worried yet, but it sure seems that our other scouts are doing just as well as the Russian scout. But he gets all the premium picks
I don’t think we have really prioritized Russian players. I think that’s a reach. We took 2x6’5” players who are very highly thought of by people who have watched them.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00