Prospect Info: 2023-2024 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I hope these kids don't sour on the Coyotes, knowing that they have a long road and hard battle to get a chance with the big club.

It could be hard getting these kids to sign contracts with us.
i think the weakness of our roster implies that it may be an easier/quicker path to the nhl in the coyote system.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
i think the weakness of our roster implies that it may be an easier/quicker path to the nhl in the coyote system.
I'm thinking ahead to when we're winning games and the vets have been replaced. That's around the time the Coyotes will be trying to ink Ludtke.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I'm thinking ahead to when we're winning games and the vets have been replaced. That's around the time the Coyotes will be trying to ink Ludtke.
Will be lots of roster churn by the time he is ready to turn pro.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
No but mono can last for several weeks. Then fatigue from it can last for months.
I've never had it but know several who have.
I had mono once. It was horrible. I think I was in 7th grade maybe. I lost like 14 pounds and was not a fat kid. Basically slept for like 15 hours per day and was nauseated the other 9. For like a week straight. And it was a good long time before I could play sports and not feel the effects.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
MavLam sure has missed a lot of important development time. I guess we should count our blessings that he's still looks pretty great. Still exceeding my expectations.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Still dealing with mono?
He night still have mono but I translated the article. -

Voltigeurs general manager Yanick Lemay announced this afternoon that veteran defenseman Maveric Lamoureux will be sidelined for the remainder of the 2023-2024 season, including the playoffs.

Over the past week, Maveric Lamoureux underwent medical tests in Arizona. The Coyotes subsequently ruled that surgery was necessary to heal an upper-body injury he recently suffered. He will fly out in the next few hours to have his surgery this week. Recall that Maveric was a 1st round pick of the Arizona Coyotes in 2022.

“For us, the plan doesn't change. Despite the loss of a high-caliber player like Maveric, we are staying the course on our goals set at the start of the season. We have faced our share of adversity during the season and we have collectively raised our game to string together good performances. We have a lot of depth and we believe in our team! We wish Maveric a speedy recovery so that he can come back strong for the rest of his career.” – Yanick Lemay, Voltigeurs general manager.

No further comment will be made by the organization at this time.

He's done in Quebec. May as well find housing in Tucson while he's here.

Last edited:

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
He night still have mono but I translated the article. -

Voltigeurs general manager Yanick Lemay announced this afternoon that veteran defenseman Maveric Lamoureux will be sidelined for the remainder of the 2023-2024 season, including the playoffs.

Over the past week, Maveric Lamoureux underwent medical tests in Arizona. The Coyotes subsequently ruled that surgery was necessary to heal an upper-body injury he recently suffered. He will fly out in the next few hours to have his surgery this week. Recall that Maveric was a 1st round pick of the Arizona Coyotes in 2022.

“For us, the plan doesn't change. Despite the loss of a high-caliber player like Maveric, we are staying the course on our goals set at the start of the season. We have faced our share of adversity during the season and we have collectively raised our game to string together good performances. We have a lot of depth and we believe in our team! We wish Maveric a speedy recovery so that he can come back strong for the rest of his career.” – Yanick Lemay, Voltigeurs general manager.

No further comment will be made by the organization at this time.

He's done in Quebec. May as well find housing in Tucson while he's here.

I’m pretty sure he’ll prefer being with his teammates for their cup run when the surgery is done even if he doesn’t play.

From what I know, it’s his shoulder. He could have played through it and waited the end of the playoffs but the Yotes decided he should have it now so he could be ready for camp next season.

Another Yotes prospect in the QMJHL, Jeremy Langlois, is also reportedly seriously injured and will miss the beginning of the playoffs.

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
5AE8D965-D6DD-483C-8BAC-D2552C04BE33.jpeg

What an absolute hockey player. Lol

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Watching Quinnipiac vs Wisconsin

Lots of NHL GMs in attendance is what the announcer said - all looking to sign Graf and Quillan.

Bantle is huge and he's been pretty successful at digging pucks out of corners and getting them to the front of the net. Maybe he's trying to earn a contract himself.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Watching Quinnipiac vs Wisconsin

Lots of NHL GMs in attendance is what the announcer said - all looking to sign Graf and Quillan.

Bantle is huge and he's been pretty successful at digging pucks out of corners and getting them to the front of the net. Maybe he's trying to earn a contract himself.

I just tuned in. What do we think about Lipkin? NHL talent?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00