Prospect Info: 2023-2024 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Did But shoot the goal strategically to reflect off that defenseman? Looked like he knew how much for velocity to make that work too

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Did But shoot the goal strategically to reflect off that defenseman? Looked like he knew how much for velocity to make that work too
I was wondering the same. If that was his strategy it's very impressive. Could have been luck but after watching it 10 times I think he timed it and shot it off the d's skate.
Love this pick.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I was wondering the same. If that was his strategy it's very impressive. Could have been luck but after watching it 10 times I think he timed it and shot it off the d's skate.
Love this pick.
I do too. It even looks like he is looking at the player rather than the net

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Love this pick.
I think so too. He waited for the Dman to turn his skate and then fired it off to redirect in the net. Mad skills and big kahunas to try it.

Reactions: Jagged Ice

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 5

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Talk about Soderstrom got me thinking about Tucson Dmen and Max Szuber. Has anyone watched him play?

This video is from last summer. I'd love to see him at the NHL level, but I suppose I must be patient.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Updated

Since Villalta went back down to Tucson he's been a sieve...contributing to Roadrunner woes, dropping them from 1st to 3rd and if they continue to play this way they will drop to 6th or 7th pretty quickly

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Updated

Since Villalta went back down to Tucson he's been a sieve...contributing to Roadrunner woes, dropping them from 1st to 3rd and if they continue to play this way they will drop to 6th or 7th pretty quickly
We could still trade for Knight. NHL trade deadline passing doesn’t impact his ability to play for Tucson. Of course I’m sure the Cats want him around for insurance.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

Who? I remember the days/years/decades I could count the number of Coyotes prospects who might be able to play in the NHL on one hand. Not saying this dude is one, but I'd probably need 4 hands to count how many legit NHL prospects BA and his Super scouts have stacked in our prospect cupboard. May have to add a 5th hand after the 2024 draft...

BA...dass!

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I hope these kids don't sour on the Coyotes, knowing that they have a long road and hard battle to get a chance with the big club.

It could be hard getting these kids to sign contracts with us.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00