Prospect Info: 2023-2024 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Must say we've got a lot of kids that are having very successful seasons...just to name a few that have really over achieved:

Justin Kipkie - looks like a steal of a draft pick
Miko Matikka - still on 3rd line, 2nd PP unit, but the kid has shown flashes of brilliance
Tanner Ludtke - much better in the NCAA than I expected, the kid is doing really well

Also wanted to note that Duda got his 1st goal of the season, so kudos to the kid for what he's put up with this season, can't wait to see him in a Roadrunner jersey next season.
or this season.

Reactions: Freddy Sjostrom

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
I believe his contract w/KHL expires in April/May, so unless Tucson is still playing at that time, I don't think he'll be joining them this season.
KHL contracts appear to end at the end of April - if this is accurate it's not a big stretch for the RR's to be playing into May as their regular season ends April 20. :dunno:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
KHL contracts appear to end at the end of April - if this is accurate it's not a big stretch for the RR's to be playing into May as their regular season ends April 20. :dunno:
That would be excellent to get infusion of Duda for the playoffs...the RR could certainly use him, especially if they don't send Guenther back after the season.

Reactions: Kaizen

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
He must take after his parents.

1706872762521.png

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
updated, hope the new format works for everyone

The new format is more readable, except when I click on it the goalie stats black out. This happened with the previous version too. Does it on my PC and Android, so don't think the problem is on my end. Looks like the background color is different. Maybe try switching to the same cell fill color as the skater stats.

1707217105430.png

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Reactions: Dirty Old Man

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00