Prospect Info: [2023 - 110th] Bogdan Konyushkov (KHL - Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
looks like they have been managing his ice time more closely as 2 of his last 3 games have been the lowest TOI of the season and last game was the lowest at just over 20 mins. In his last 4 games he's also a -6 so that could be another reason, his last game was on at 6 am so I didn't see it and the previous 2 I only saw parts.

Reactions: Sagikev

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Big, tall mobile defense is how I would build a cup contender. They seems so hard to play against. Vegas this year, Tampa last few years, Montreal in '31.With Hutson doubt Kony will be main stay here.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Big, tall mobile defense is how I would build a cup contender. They seems so hard to play against. Vegas this year, Tampa last few years, Montreal in '31.With Hutson doubt Kony will be main stay here.
They have nothing in common though, Kony is much better in his own zone and hard to beat 1 on 1 while Hutson is chess cake to play against.

Kony could jump in right now and do much better than most of our defensemen.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

It's hard to know who we keep and who we don't we just have so many of them. At some point we'll have to start trading D for forwards, and maybe goalies.

Guhle Reinbacher
Matheson Barron
Xhekaj Mailloux

Hutson Engstrom
Struble Bogdan
Harris Kovacevic

Trudeau Savard
Norlinder Lindstrom

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
It's hard to know who we keep and who we don't we just have so many of them. At some point we'll have to start trading D for forwards, and maybe goalies.

Guhle Reinbacher
Matheson Barron
Xhekaj Mailloux

Hutson Engstrom
Struble Bogdan
Harris Kovacevic

Trudeau Savard
Norlinder Lindstrom

We don't know and it's fine. They all have good spots this year where they can prove themselves or not. We'll find out more over time to see who rises and who falls.

Reactions: Redux91 and 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We don't know and it's fine. They all have good spots this year where they can prove themselves or not. We'll find out more over time to see who rises and who falls.

We also could trade some of the 6 best if it means getting an elite forward or goalie...

And if rumors are true about the NHL expanding by two teams, we may lose two to expansion.

Reactions: DAChampion

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
We also could trade some of the 6 best if it means getting an elite forward or goalie...

And if rumors are true about the NHL expanding by two teams, we may lose two to expansion.

Good point about expansion, they won't just lose Emelin and Fleury next time.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Good point about expansion, they won't just lose Emelin and Fleury next time.

Yeah, we were lucky not to lose good players in the last two expansions. But it was because,MB had built bad teams, so there was only Slim pickings down the depth chart. It doesn't look like that will be the case with HuGo teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad