Prospect Info: [2023 - 110th] Bogdan Konyushkov (KHL - Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Bogdan can't come over until the 2026-2025 season. Savard/Kovacevic will be gone by then and I expect Guhle to be back to LD, he's only playing RD until Barron shows he's not busting or Mailloux learn to play in his own zone or Reinbacher shows he can play in the NHL.
We'll see long term how Guhle does on the right side. If he's just as good on the right, playing him there allows us to keep 3 of the following LD's long term, instead of just two of them: Hutson, Xhekaj, Matheson, Struble, Engstrom.

For the next year, I think MSL will try to put the best dcore on the ice. I mean if say one of Mailloux or Reinbacher beats out Barron, then Hughes may have to make a trade. Because Barron can't be sent down, while Reinbacher and Mailloux can be.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
We'll see long term how Guhle does on the right side. If he's just as good on the right, playing him there allows us to keep 3 of the following LD's long term, instead of just two of them: Hutson, Xhekaj, Matheson, Struble, Engstrom.

For the next year, I think MSL will try to put the best dcore on the ice. I mean if say one of Mailloux or Reinbacher beats out Barron, then Hughes may have to make a trade. Because Barron can't be sent down, while Reinbacher and Mailloux can be.

I don't even think Barron is there next training camp. He needs a really good end of season with Laval.

I would try to trade Barron to Detroit for Berggren.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I don't even think Barron is there next training camp. He needs a really good end of season with Laval.

I would try to trade Barron to Detroit for Berggren.

Yeah it's going to be an interesting offseason. I think Hughes has to trade at least one of the current 8 dmen.

But the sooner Reinbacher, Engstrom, and Hutson come to NA/turn pro the better. Because if any of them show they're NHL ready, Hughes will have to move a dman to make room for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad