GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread. Tor-2 TB-1, Car-2 Bos-1, Min-2 StL-1, Edm-2 LAK-1, Was-2 Fla-1, Pit-2 NYR-1, Col-3 Nas-0, Cal-1 Dal-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Good Lord no.
Absolutely. It was like a Montreal game last night. Couldn't watch the 3rd period. I was afraid Tampa would come back. The Tampa Russians are worthless trash. Hopefully they won't ever win again. I am more confident that Toronto will get beaten in the 2nd or 3rd round.

1. Tampa
2. Toronto
3. Boston
4. Calgary
Are the teams that need to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I have to give props to the Leafs. After game two, I thought they'd crawl into a hole and die. They showed a lot of heart and determination in game 3. If I'm a Bolts fan *cringes*, I'm worried my teams playoffs might be coming to an end shortly.
I felt the same way about the Leafs last night, to quote Don Cherry, they looked "loosey goosey".

Reactions: Habs10Habs

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The only series that feels like a playoff series is the Dallas Calgary one. This year is so weird. Teams getting blown out left and right.
I've barely been watching it because of this. First round has been as uncompetitive as I can remember it.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The Leafs have more depth this season and it shows.I'd definitely make a play for Ilya Mikheyev as a ufa.Speed to burn,always a threat on the pk and starting to score now.I think he has another gear and will even get better next season.Only 27 yers old as well so just in his prime.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
It's a tough go rooting for the upsets, so that our Flames and Oilers picks, and Canes and Rangers picks, are they beat they can be.

All the favorites are doing well...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Florida is in for a rude awakening against this veteran Caps team if Samsonov provides good goaltending
Yup their defense is far less porous. WEEGAR WEEGAR WEEGAR
That globe trotter style they try to play won't work they need to be far more direct IMO.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs got a heck of a return for Chiarot who is clearly the #6 D on this Panthers team.
This shows how bad our D Corps was/is when Chiarot played 22+ minutes every night.

His next contract will be interesting.

Giroux demanded to be traded to Florida...🤣🤣🤣

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Yeah, if LA lost game 3 then that means he obviously played poorly in games 1 and 2 as well. No petty agenda here...

This doesn't even mention that, once again, he wasn't the one being burned on these goals.
Phil wanted to leave, if you wanna talk petty agenda.
The Kings have been torched for 14 goals in TWO games. The entire team is a tire fire right now.....safe to say, they expected more from everyone. Their defensive game seems off...again, we all know none of this is on Phil.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Habs got a heck of a return for Chiarot who is clearly the #6 D on this Panthers team.
This shows how bad our D Corps was/is when Chiarot played 22+ minutes every night.

His next contract will be interesting.

Giroux demanded to be traded to Florida...🤣🤣🤣

"The one player I knew I was going to trade the day I took the job was Ben Chiarot."

- Ken Hughes

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad