Shoulda got one game in
I mean:

Summer of 2020 UFAs:

Talbot, Hotlby, Markstrom, Greiss

Summer of 2021:

Trades

Hill, vanacek, Nedeljkovic, Kuemper. Kahkonen

2021 UFA:

Holtby, Freddie Anderson, Raanta, Halak, Mrazek (was fine at the time). Reimer, Bernier, Grubaur,

Now highlight the ones you wanted the Sabres to get when they were available. And what you would have offered for them.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Now highlight the ones you wanted the Sabres to get when they were available. And what you would have offered for them.

I listed 16 goalies that have changed teams the past two seasons. All of which would be a large upgrade over what we have. You honestly think I'm going to sit down and go through them individually for a theoretical exercise? I have a full time job already. Given the volume of goalies that have been available, it would take a very high level of mental gymnastics to assert that NONE of them were available to us. Especially given we have 20M+ under the cap this year and ample high level draft picks available for trading purposes. We have the money and assets, we could have stepped in and outbid via trade or UFA if we chose to.

The issue is, for whatever reason, Adams has chosen to go the 'I'm not investing a dollar or asset more than I have to into goaltending' and it's led to predictable, bad results for the team.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
EF stated that Buffalo got calls on Pysyk, which they felt were low-ball offers.

Didn't mention anybody else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad