Patriots/NFL 2022 Regular Season Part 2: 7-8 week 17 vs. Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
They tried to take a 5 minute break and get back to playing and the coaches told them no.

It’s well past time to give then the benefit of the doubt
This is no small event. There are certain things and communication that needs to happen. They called it.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
They tried to take a 5 minute break and get back to playing and the coaches told them no.

It’s well past time to give then the benefit of the doubt
I don’t think anyone has the full story of what did or didn’t happen. That’s all I’m trying to say.

Bottom line is that they made the right decision.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I don’t think anyone has the full story of what did or didn’t happen. That’s all I’m trying to say.

Bottom line is that they made the right decision.

We watched it happen. They gave them 5 minutes to warm up after they took him out in the ambulance.

The two coaches talked and pulled the teams off the field.

This is indefensible by the league.

Reactions: CDJ and Alicat

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Not to speculate but watching the replay it looks like it could be an instance of getting that perfect blow to the chest that stops your heart, like those kids years ago that took a line drive to the chest and dropped dead. He took the crown of a helmet square to the chest right before he collapsed.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Not to speculate but watching the replay it looks like it could be an instance of getting that perfect blow to the chest that stops your heart, like those kids years ago that took a line drive to the chest and dropped dead. He took the crown of a helmet square to the chest right before he collapsed.
That’s what it looked like. It was a blow to the chest and he collapsed. Thank god for the AED and CPR and other life saving measures that were taken immediately.

Reactions: rfournier103

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Please stop blaming league or any one. Life happens. This is a potential tragedy. Pray for this young man and his family. Thanks

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Kudos to medical staff for getting extensive medical assistance to this kid so quickly. I do so hope he’s ok.

Kudos to the head coaches (and I’m sure players) for standing up and saying no.

Roger Goodell?????? Shame on you for even thinking of playing rest of this game. Callous pricks.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Please stop blaming league or any one. Life happens. This is a potential tragedy. Pray for this young man and his family. Thanks
The league tried to make them play 5 minutes after he collapsed and the coaches had to step in and say no. They deserve to be roasted.

No one and I mean no one is blaming anyone for what happened.

Reactions: Dellstrom

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013

No one is blaming the league for the hit.

We’re angry they tried to make the teams continue playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad