Patriots/NFL 2022 Regular Season Part 2: 7-8 week 17 vs. Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
The not breathing on his own after about nine minutes of CPR does not bode well. This is just an awful situation,
Agreed. I’ve seen several people being actively given CPR in my life and I’ve never seen anyone pull through if they can’t breathe on their own.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Just got in, turned the game on, went to check Twitter and saw "CPR" as top trending. It looks worse than I imagined. Absolutely no way they should resume this game. I'm not even sure about next week.

Reactions: CDJ and sarge88

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

DISGUSTING.

But we already know how the NFL works. They've got murderers, rapists, sexual assaulted, domestic abusers, kid abusers, etc etc playing or played.

They don't care about these players. Just the almighty dollar.

Heck, look at the Tua situation. They just don't care.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
It's a travesty they still haven't called this game. How many times are they going to go back to the ****ing studio. The kid isn't breathing on his own, call the ****ing game.
Spot on. All this BS the networks and NFL are pushing about “caring” or “all that matters is Hamlin’s health” is sickening. Total hypocrisy

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I just got in from dinner. How long has this been going on for? Why haven’t they postponed the game?

Reactions: LSCII

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
This is an unprecedented event that happened less than an hour ago. Let’s let things play out before we start tarring and feathering the league. There will be plenty of time for that, if necessary.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
People on twitter already attributing this to being a consequence of vaccination - imagine being that level of trash, using this to drive a political agenda, god humanity is exhausting
Twitter. That’s all you have to say

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Lord Jesus, please heal this man in Jesus' name. Bless the minds and hands of the doctors in his care. Let them be knowledgeable of his care. Heal him. Heal him in the name of Jesus. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

May God be with him and his family.
Amen. Amen.

Reactions: Mione134

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
People on twitter already attributing this to being a consequence of vaccination - imagine being that level of trash, using this to drive a political agenda, god humanity is exhausting
Welcome to the go to attribution whenever something happens “suddenly”. It is friggin disgusting.

He’s a 24 year old man who is fighting for his life they can all stuff their bullshit up their noses sideways

Reactions: NeelyDan

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
This is an unprecedented event that happened less than an hour ago. Let’s let things play out before we start tarring and feathering the league. There will be plenty of time for that, if necessary.

They tried to take a 5 minute break and get back to playing and the coaches told them no.

It’s well past time to give then the benefit of the doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad