Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs- Part 6 - The NBA Finals - Celtics go back to Boston trailing 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think about Dan Marino and what people said as he left the field after his one Super Bowl appearance.

Win it when you're there. No guarantee you'll ever be back. How many people would have thought the '86 Celts wouldn't win another title after the parade ended?

Of course there’s no guarantee they’ll get back. I personally think they have the talent + core still in development to get back. Eastern conference ain’t so great

deep down u know it. but I get the defense
You’re right, I do know deep down that you’re a mediocre poster on a hockey website

Reactions: Alicat

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
They’re literally two games away from being champions. Thats a step.

If you think Ime was awful all season you simply didn’t watch a game from like December on. Got outcoached by a good coach this series in his first finals.

I fixed it to series it wasn’t supposed to say season. But again I’m not blaming him I’n blaming the team because they have issues. The issues went away during their run but they returned just as bad as they were when they were unwatchable which was all last season and until like December.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Of course there’s no guarantee they’ll get back. I personally think they have the talent + core still in development to get back. Eastern conference ain’t so great

I'm just saying I am never confident any team, even the one that wins, will ever get back let alone win again.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Not sure why, but it would’ve been a lot worse had Green been allowed to be holding the ball as the clock hit double zero

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Use this as fuel for next year. I want a revenge szn. You learn and you GROW from losses like this. Tatum wasn't ready. It's clear.

But he will be.

Hate losing to these smug assholes. But you take it on the f***inh chin. And you come back better and stronger and HEALTHY. This shit sucks. But I hope every single player watches them celebrate on your court.

Watch it. And use it for next year.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
It was fun since January through this Championship series. We need players, but that is next season. Thanks for the comeback until it ran out in the Championship series.

Reactions: Alicat

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
For the record, I bet on the Celtics to win the Eastern conference in late February.

Did my best to keep the schtick going, which obviously some of you appreciated. Those who had no idea what was going on and hurling insults at me? Thank you, it was hilarious. I couldn't acknowledge how funny it was without breaking character, but I sure did enjoy it.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Scary thing on the Warriors is they should be a lot better next year

Not sure Wiseman will ever work out, but Kuminga is going to be an impact on the team next year, and Moody will be a good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad